Wuld lov to c Meera n Yash getting married
High tym no Maaneet didnt met
Hop to c their meet
Plz add me to ur pm list
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 12:

It had been two years since Geet and Rahul had overtaken the company, and what had been a firm upto its ears in debt was today one of the most reputed construction firms in US.
It hadn't been easy. They worked round the clock. The four of them had literally started living at the H&G office, working non stop. And even if someone went home, Geet atleast would be found only at her office, working her head off. And this she managed with her studies and child. So at the end of these two years, Geet had managed to pay off all her debts, obtained an MBA and Masters degree in Architecture, and become the proud mother of a very smart three and a half year old kid, for who the office had become a second home since she'd stay with her mother all the time.

Amid these professional achievements, their personal life had also progressed. Her work had helped her get over the misfortunes of her life, and though she still loved Maan, she was now much happier than her former self. All her success had brought about a sense of security to her, the assurance of independence and self reliance had boosted her self respect, and now she could fearlessly and confidently live in this male dominated world.
As for the rest of them, Meera had finally accepted her feelings for Yash, who had been courting her ever since he could remember and had professed his feelings for her in the most genuine and sincere of manners almost a year ago. They were now together, and planning to get married.

The US Business Association had decided to award Geet Business Woman of the year award, and they were all getting ready for the award function.
Geet and Rahul were ready and were sitting in the living room, discussing the details of a new project their company had undertaken. "Since you're the best architect we have, just go through the designs that the technical team has worked on, and let me know of any changes you may need", Rahul said to Geet. "And call in the risk management department for a meeting first thing tomorrow, we have to evaluate the strength of the structure", Geet replied.
"Don't you guys have to leave, come on Geet, ek din kaam nahi karogi to company band nahi ho jaegi." Said Meera. Yash and Meera were staying home cuz Roshni was not well and someone had to stay back home with her. Geet couldn't avoid the function and Yash wouldn't let Meera stay home alone. So, only Geet and Rahul were going. Ever since Yash and Meera got engaged they had been seeking such opportunities to get some time to themselves. Geet and Rahul understood this very well and made the most of it. It was a lot of fun, as they'd tease them about it. Love was in the air of the house those days. Flowers could be found around them even earlier as Rahul would get Geet flowers every other day, knowing her profound love for them, but now with this pair of cupid struck love birds, chocolates, cards and everything that spelled or smelled of love could be found lying all over the place. Even at the office, Meera's cabin had started to look like a gift shop as Yash got her every possible thing. "Don't worry, we're just leaving, humay bhi kabab mein haddi banne ka koi shock nahi hai." Geet teased a slightly reddening Meera.
They grinned at each other and quickly left before Meera could react to their comment.

So, I hope you liked it.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛

And thanks for the lovely comments😉!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mirnalini - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg geet got d best businesswomen of d year thts sooooooo coollll n difficult 2 accomplish n happy tht yash n meera r engaged
n roshini is 3 n 1/2 year old
hope u show wt happened 2 maan also
komlika thumbnail
omg.....u finally update............geet is getting best businesswoman award 👏...........finally poor jay got meera😉............meera cabin look like gift shop😆..........roshni is 3n half............cant wait for maaneet meeting 😍...........jaldi next part update karo😳
Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb part....... loved it........ waiting for maaneet meeting
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
proud of geet
she got the best business woman award
aww yash and meera are together
cant wait 4 da party
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice update.. yash n meera engaged.. thts nice.. geet getting the award... cant wait for the next part.... plzzzzzzzzz continue soon
wajiha-1 thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow i'm proud of Geet she deserve it i cant maaneet face of amazing pls update sonn
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

great update story is going on full flow but show little bit about maan too. although he was the reason for all this separation, show how he is suffering.

continue soon