Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=rbo_fan]me too loves the change in track......
Shanak and RaSam should stay in pairs..............away from each other ......lol.....
and without meddling with each other............I loved Khanak and Shaan but like you.......even I hated that he was being troubled with that letter........
It's not only about KT being unwell..........but even the character Shaan is emotionally drained and is let down by friends and parents both......he needed Khanak
but I understand the circumstances and actually applaud them for being able to pull through even at the crunch times......

Thanx for the update IFsy.....!!!!

----
My thoughts exactly ( Marked in bold ) ... I think Khanak should not have left the house at this moment when Shaan feels cheated by his friends and emotionally drained. Shaan has every right to get angry on his friends who have hid things from him.. Added to this Khanak giving reason like he is not giving her time.. is uncalled for as she is one who has been telling him that he needs to work hard and concentrate on work... 

I feel Khanak leaving home should have been handled better.  After yesterday's Sunil dialogue of Shaan  muft ki roti...etc I had thought Shaan would get hurt and leave..

These are purely my thoughts and no intention of hurting Khanak fans 😃
130291sr thumbnail
i liked it thanks but i am new i dont know hindi i am from tamilnadu south india can you pls make it in english its comfortable for me sorry if i caused you trouble 😳
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sure :)
i'll add translation next to the hindi dialogues
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok there you go
in blue
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks,i don't like this situation where Shaan is confusing & all & cv's are trying to create more probs with this Khanak's letter......😕Hope to see Shanak cute scenes soon,Sam-Rahul's scene was ok.😊
and get well soon KT,praying for him!!!!!!!!!!!