Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Hey, you made a great reply as well! πŸ˜ƒ And thanks!

I think over this issue the way my nature allows me to. I am all brains, but desi fiction is all 'heart' so you'll might as well be right - but it just refuses to have me convinced. And oh well, yes. Chand and Haseena hate her already, that's one reason I kind of agree with. If your parents don't like your love interest, its best to stay away. But who does that? :D So am sorry, the only sane reason I find doesn't apply to Abhay Raichand. :P

I'm not quite waiting for that actually. I enjoy the gang and Misha especially more. I like the change this show has brought. Having said this, I am not going to have stupid villians with funny BG scores or the vampire parents behaving like the ones in myths included - but rest all, the college ones are amazingly drawn characters. Pivotal parts of the show! Abhay and Pia like TV couples seem victorian, it's the gang that makes the show a lot non-Kektaish and youth oriented. What say? :D

oh, I'm just trying to rationalise Abhay's stupidity. Personally, I just wish he would decide he wants to be with Pia and get on with it! This I-have-to-keep-telling-myself-to-stay-away business is sorta crazy, even if he thinks he has reasons...

@ sane reasons not applying to Abhay Raichand - Well that's a man for you - even when he's not-quite-human. Hey, I just remembered, doesn't Haseena say that Abhay is losing control around Pia? It might be the Twilight situation, then... Even Edward tried to stay away 'cos Bella's blood was 'calling' to him or something like that, right? Or was that Vampire Diaries? Speaking of Vampire Diaries, how fine is Damon?! Sighhh... πŸ˜ Ummm, where was I? *sheepish*

@ the backstory - Well, I do want to know... I like having all my plot-knots unravelled and tied up neatly without any loose ends.  πŸ˜ƒ

@ gang and Misha - Oh, they are awesome!! I agree with you, they make the show non-Kektaish and thank heavens for that!! I wish Misha would just intercede in her no-nonsense way and make Abhay see sense. Hmmm... Now I want to see Abhay-Misha friendship more than I want to see Maithli's story! And Angad-Misha-Tracker are the best trio ever! I wish they didn't have the 'popular girl' T, though... That is so cliche.

@ stupid villains and vampire parents - Ok, seriously, WHAT is that awful bg for Danish? Cracks me up and then I can't take him seriously at all. And ALL the vampires in this show need diction classes urgently. I think that continuous sipping of what is possibly blood out of those tacky silver flutes has numbed their tongues or something... And why are they always angry? Why? Is the blood not of good quality? I haven't seen Chand or Haseena share a nice smile at all, not even when they are nice and comfortable in front of that roaring fire and Abhay is not around to worry them... Do vampires not smile? Or is gritting your teeth the vampire equivalent of demonstrating love? Sheesh!

@ Abhay and Pia being Victorian - Well, he certainly is old enough for that!! He probably grew up with victorian morals which is why he is so undemonstrative when it comes to love and Pia. πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, this is quite a reply!! Hope I haven't bored you... too much πŸ˜›
Edited by dee86 - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee86

oh, I'm just trying to rationalise Abhay's stupidity. Personally, I just wish he would decide he wants to be with Pia and get on with it! This I-have-to-keep-telling-myself-to-stay-away business is sorta crazy, even if he thinks he has reasons...

@ sane reasons not applying to Abhay Raichand - Well that's a man for you - even when he's not-quite-human. Hey, I just remembered, doesn't Haseena say that Abhay is losing control around Pia? It might be the Twilight situation, then... Even Edward tried to stay away 'cos Bella's blood was 'calling' to him or something like that, right? Or was that Vampire Diaries? Speaking of Vampire Diaries, how fine is Damon?! Sighhh... πŸ˜ Ummm, where was I? *sheepish*

@ the backstory - Well, I do want to know... I like having all my plot-knots unravelled and tied up neatly without any loose ends.  πŸ˜ƒ

@ gang and Misha - Oh, they are awesome!! I agree with you, they make the show non-Kektaish and thank heavens for that!! I wish Misha would just intercede in her no-nonsense way and make Abhay see sense. Hmmm... Now I want to see Abhay-Misha friendship more than I want to see Maithli's story! And Angad-Misha-Tracker are the best trio ever! I wish they didn't have the 'popular girl' T, though... That is so cliche.

@ stupid villains and vampire parents - Ok, seriously, WHAT is that awful bg for Danish? Cracks me up and then I can't take him seriously at all. And ALL the vampires in this show need diction classes urgently. I think that continuous sipping of what is possibly blood out of those tacky silver flutes has numbed their tongues or something... And why are they always angry? Why? Is the blood not of good quality? I haven't seen Chand or Haseena share a nice smile at all, not even when they are nice and comfortable in front of that roaring fire and Abhay is not around to worry them... Do vampires not smile? Or is gritting your teeth the vampire equivalent of demonstrating love? Sheesh!

@ Abhay and Pia being Victorian - Well, he certainly is old enough for that!! He probably grew up with victorian morals which is why he is so undemonstrative when it comes to love and Pia. πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, this is quite a reply!! Hope I haven't bored you... too much πŸ˜›

No, not bored - I likey! πŸ˜†

You see, I am beyond crazy over the few Misha-Abhay scenes we've had. I am like you, too eager to see them have a nice rapport and everything - the Edward and Alice way maybe. Although, by now we should have stopped comparing this show and the Twilight series - I am forced into doing that pretty much all the time.

Everybody else on TV is not as old as Abhay is but these stories - they all seem equally victorian to me.

And lastly, I tell you I am in serious love with Tracker and Angad! 🀣 They're awesome, they'd end up together - I know. And they are funnier than Danish's BG score is so am all eyes! Or maybe totally freaking in. πŸ˜ƒ
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutemug

[edited]

Catchy title and an Awesome first post Kanky!⭐️

So true an observation that you brought up,
Confusion/Misunderstandings --> Inkling of Love -->
Being in  Denial --> *Realization* or Falling in Love

Super hit formula till now in soaps,but maybe not now,
Hopefully kekta seems to be changing it with PKYEK,

Can't analyze/compare it with respect to Twilight or Vampire Diaries ,coz i haven't indulged in it yet,πŸ˜”

Me too loved the way Piya's love for Abhay is portrayed,different from all the soaps/shows
Outright and direct, no "if's" and "buts" or messy confusions...
She seems so eager/ready to get a kiss from him man πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Well,talking about Abhay, it's pretty simple to me,
He isn't human,by being with her is endangering her life,

All you want when you love someone is to see that someone alive,safe and leading a happy existence**ideally** (Even i don't agree with that kinda crap to some extent,but still...)

I would say he isn't in denial,

He fears & loves her dearly,
He pushes her away but wants her badly,
Treats her rudely but caresses her gently,

This goes on and on...Humph,complicated

But I love to see the vulnerable Abhay,his concern for her, his gentle love & longing...
Man,gives me* goosebumps*(referring to yest's scene)😳

Also, regarding his lost love Maithili, he'll want to tread carefully now coz he won't want another heartbreak/bad experience as he had in the past...

So anyway, minus all the bloopers and amidst all confusions...
Enjoying the spunky Pia and Uff☺️Abhay πŸ˜†(M falling for him like Tracker πŸ˜†)

❀️
Mug

P.S - I keep staring at my own Sig-pic for hours altogether
πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Well, hie M! Thanks for replying. =)

Oh, well - the fact that we've a vampire story in India which has 'werewolves' too, it obviously is an inspired thingie provided, hollywood has it already and its quite a thing in here as well. So comparing is quite just, though every now and then - the show proves to be different, but thats a different case altogether. :D

I like Abhay too, actually. But I dont agree, as you know. This is some sort of denial too - outright denial, I'd say. Because somewhere down the line, everybody (including inhumans) knows that if they love them deeply - they are not going to keep away, even if that brings any danger to the significant other. Really. That's human nature. And though Abhay's a vampire, he's say living in the human world for over 300 years. Thats how I figured it out.

=]