Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So that means after tonight's party we are going to have Duji reunion. Because Baji is with Dutta in the car and they are fighting Chaskar together...

Also Dutta may soften towards Nakku too. πŸ˜Š
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

According to sources, Dutta's car is going to jump off the cliff while running away from Chaskar's men! 

What the hell is this now....

Have faith,Rose. I'm pretty certain its like the helicopter crash episode.I just wanted something like this to happen. That will teach the hen-brain Kalawati & her wannabe don Suds lessons of their lifetime ke jis thaali mein khaate hain usme hole nahi karte.Chaskar se saathghaat kya? D should hide away for sometime & Chaskar should throw those worthless bunch of freeloaders out on their bums.Bhooke phatehaal ghoomenge na Patilwaadi mein only then will they realise what fools they have been all these years corroding their own Surakhsha Kavach by pouring acid on it.😑 I think MR is going for his annual break. I am eagerly waiting to see Kalawati & her minions begging on the roads. Don't worry.Patil Saab ko kuch nahi hoga. He will rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Nakusha's trips to all those temple can't be for nothing.😊
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crystal_29

Plastic Surgery! Ok...Now I am having a heart attack!

Why do they not let us to be happy and enjoy LTL...The last few weeks have been bad!

Sorry for scaring you Crystal! What I really think will happen is Seema taking care of Dutta and nursing him back to life! That'll make him forgive Seema and come back to Naku as a changed man!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spandana11

he is not going to die ,they had a question can he over come this mishap and return safe ,nothing will happen to duta agree with you sophia think seema will take care of dutta this time ,and he recover in seema house ,this may make dutta forgive seema as she saved him ,now what scaring me is if after this nakuu sacrifice dutta to seema

@Bold.. Even if she does.. I dnt think Dutta will let her... He will probably confess his love for her with more passion this tym😳... Dnt worry yaar...
I duno y im so positive bout this..!!πŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail
Oh GOD not again..........................
I dunno knw when i get the chance to enjoy show freely..............
Pahle those rumours that Mishal leaving................. And now Dutta's death track.......................
I dunno understand what CV's want to do with show..................... Dujji is running from Chasker's men..................... what a ridicules...................... How can they even think to show Dujji running for their lives.......................
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks! Ooo I like I think this is the track that brings duji back together. because this will show baji how much dutta loves him. He's boy dying. Maybe mr is taking a break for holidays? But he will be back. And i two feelings either our sherni is going to ind him. But she will be the one to look after him his very own nurse *sighs* and this whole thing will bring d and n closer. So I say bring it on.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What???????😲Tell me you are kidding.............
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Sorry for scaring you Crystal! What I really think will happen is Seema taking care of Dutta and nursing him back to life! That'll make him forgive Seema and come back to Naku as a changed man!

Oh, I was already scared from when I read that article...πŸ˜†..I think they have given such a title there because of all the rumors...If their source gave them so many details of the whole track, the same source would have also told them if Dutta survives or not...They are still banking on the rumors...

Btw, yeah, I also feel he might meet Seema through this mishap...Seema nursing Dutta back to life..hmm...I don't like it...But it can happen...Lets see.
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Oh God... Whats happening? First rumours now Dutta gna die?

This is impossible cause den ders no point bringing seema back... He will probably get hurt den Seema will take care of him or something...

Wat is going on?
Is this rumor true or not and is d source of d rumors reliable or not?
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Have faith,Rose. I'm pretty certain its like the helicopter crash episode.I just wanted something like this to happen. That will teach the hen-brain Kalawati & her wannabe don Suds lessons of their lifetime ke jis thaali mein khaate hain usme hole nahi karte.Chaskar se saathghaat kya? D should hide away for sometime & Chaskar should throw those worthless bunch of freeloaders out on their bums.Bhooke phatehaal ghoomenge na Patilwaadi mein only then will they realise what fools they have been all these years corroding their own Surakhsha Kavach by pouring acid on it.😑 I think MR is going for his annual break. I am eagerly waiting to see Kalawati & her minions begging on the roads. Don't worry.Patil Saab ko kuch nahi hoga. He will rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Nakusha's trips to all those temple can't be for nothing.😊

Agar MR annual break pe ja raha hai or isiliye yeh track then what will they show when MV goes off on her break for her shaadi? She too will die and come back with plastic surgery?? If MR is not brought back on LTL it is sure gonna end..... whether Dutta dies or not, LTL will die a premature death....