Maan as an elder brother for Annie !

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok this is my take for last two episodes for MSK as a concerned bro for Annie !
Since nobody has really created any topic on it so I thought of sharing my 2 cents here.

I hope everyone has remembered what a ferocious look MSK gave when he saw Annie gossiping(romancing actually) with Arjun !πŸ˜†
And when he asked abt it she lied that it was a discussion regarding the wedding !😳
I really loved the way he put his concerns there for Annie.πŸ‘It is quite natural for an elder bro to get worried seeing his loving sis with a man whose intention is still not clear to him !

Secondly in yday epi also he thought someone is there in Annie room n knocked the room !
Yet again annie lied abt Arjun's presence right there in her room! But as we all know what an   intelligent person MSK is...so he defo doubted abt the decoration of her room and when Annie sipped her tongue it is Arjun who did it...his brows were raised in anger ! Perfect portrayal of emotion by GC !

Not over yet....then the biggest lie that she's gonna visit her frnd's place but again caught by MSK.And he told that who is that frnd she's gonna meet ?And if at all then he'll drop her himself.πŸ˜†There also she distracted his mind by talking abt geet !😳

I just loved these small yet powerful portrayal as a  concerned elder bro approach of Maan so much !πŸ‘
Perhaps thats why Annie said that her bro is a  rockstar n till he is there none can harm her anything!
This is a completely diff shade of MSK's char we've seen so far.Coz with Dev it was a diff one !

Would love to have ur views on this !

P.S. So now its clear how far MSK is gonna accept Arjun as Annie's love until unless he proves himself a deserving one for this!πŸ˜†
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya ritu i agree. he performs all his part as a bro, as grandson as a lover very well
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yes ritu ... agree dear ... luved his reactions to wht evr annie did & i hope he catches arjun in time before he harms her ....

MSK is a perfect man ... a loving & caring brother for aannie , husband for geet & grandson for dadima ... he is a man wht every women dreams of ...

a perfect husband ...

whn it comes to dev ... he tried to teach him wht is wrong & wht is right ... dev too tried to follow his words daer sae hi sahi ... but he tried ...

but i still want dev to b punished even if he turned a new leaf ... going off the topic sorry ...
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yep I agree with you that this side of maan's character has been portrayed brilliantly by our CV'sπŸ‘
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ritu agree with you.he is only one in ghsp who behaves like a bro.i mean geet's bro wanted to kill her ...nt's bro is a psycho like her (from yesterday's episode).one think is for sure msk does not trust arjun.which  is a good thing .... with brij also coming in the pic.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes ritu ... agree dear ... luved his reactions to wht evr annie did & i hope he catches arjun in time before he harms her ....

MSK is a perfect man ... a loving & caring brother for aannie , husband for geet & grandson for dadima ... he is a man wht every women dreams of ...

a perfect husband ...

whn it comes to dev ... he tried to teach him wht is wrong & wht is right ... dev too tried to follow his words daer sae hi sahi ... but he tried ...

but i still want dev to b punished even if he turned a new leaf ... going off the topic sorry ...

No need to say sorry yaar ! We all know the char of Dev ended abruptly !Yeah he tried but still....no clues how it got ended.Hope CVs will close this loophole !
I just posted this coz I really found the his love n concern for his sis so genuine !
He played it so very perfectly.Arjun the evil should get his shareof MaanChi from MSK....the way he did that finger shooting action for Maan showed that he's a grey char n only here to hurt him !😑
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@ritu agree with you.he is only one in ghsp who behaves like a bro.i mean geet's bro wanted to kill her ...nt's bro is a psycho like her (from yesterday's episode).one think is for sure msk does not trust arjun.which  is a good thing .... with brij also coming in the pic.

So true ! The only bro who is genuinely worried for his sis.
Infact he was equally concerned for Dev also.But Dev couldnt live upto his expectation !
Even now Annie is telling lies to him abt Arjun !😑This fell for this complete stranger in no time.πŸ˜†
Hope MSK will manage b4 it is too late !
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ritu ...cv's have to answer atleast some of our questions ... if not all ... not sure whether thy will do it or not ...

i too liked his affection ,concern & love for his sister ... & u did a gud job in posting it ... thnks for opening this post ....😊 

i hope arjun will get his share ... very soon ...

with brij's entry ... i think arjun might b sidelined for some time ... u think so some thing like this will happen ...  or how many bad guys will he handle at 1 time .. i mean how will the cv's show every one at 1 time ... confusing though ...

Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

Ritu ...cv's have to answer atleast some of our questions ... if not all ... not sure whether thy will do it or not ...

i too liked his affection ,concern & love for his sister ... & u did a gud job in posting it ... thnks for opening this post ....😊 

i hope arjun will get his share ... very soon ...

with brij's entry ... i think arjun might b sidelined for some time ... u think so some thing like this will happen ...  or how many bad guys will he handle at 1 time .. i mean how will the cv's show every one at 1 time ... confusing though ...

Hey exactly my take ya........me too so confused !
I so want this Arjun should be sidelined for sometime !
How many evils the poor guy has to handle alone?
But they r making a way 4 Brij's entry as a criminal also.
Oh God though I wanted this Brij n Maan's face off to watch but Arjun its making us so confused !
And that too the way they r sketching Arjun's char is too irritating sometime ....I mean we love to read Maan's char though he's a man of few words.But am seriously nt interested to read Arjun.
Let the guy should speak up some lines........its nt creating suspense rather annoying too much!
Oh Gog hope they wont show Arjun tie up with Brij to harm Maan !😲
Let him handle each individually!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Ritu!!
I was also gonna make a topic on this!!
You've literally said everything I wanted to say
He's such an ideal person...good grandson,loving husband?...awesome brother....He's really a perfect man!