Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
t4s...he indeed rocks TV... bt i dnt think any1 other than mishal cud play dutta bhao...mayb iqbal khan bt im glad mishal took up this show!
AreYaar thumbnail

Indeed a lot of actors would give anything to play this role....it's a rare opportunity on TV where male characters are either restricted to being brainless "loverboys" on star one shows🤢 or sidelined in the kitchen politics of saas-bahu shows.

Lucky Mishal and Lucky LTL as well.....for I don't think anyone could have played this role like Mishal has.....so both the show as well as Mishal are lucky to have each other.....it's a case of a well written character perfectly complimented with perfect casting for that role.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this article! No doubt MR rocks! DSP has been an impactful character and kudos to MR to portray it with conviction 👏👏👏
pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the character and the actor are the perfect match ... no one could have played the role of dutta better than mishal ...
arshi_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting. And Mishal is truly a greater actor, who has given justice to his role!!!😊
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He deserves it 👍🏼 One of the best written roles on television for an amazing actor, who takes it to a whole other level. 

(*throws rocks at TOI for the first line re: tantrum throwing*...just couldn't resist it, haan?)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

(*throws rocks at TOI for the first line re: tantrum throwing*...just couldn't resist it, haan?)

Exactly....they seem to have it on for Mishal for some reason....it's like GRUDGING acknowledgement😆....most of the tone of the article is all about Mishal's good fortune for having landed this role....no mention of his superlative acting skills which basically elevate the character to a whole another level!
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

he defo rocked my tv screen for sure! and vinay as well the cutie!they both do their roles so perfectly i cant ever imagine anyone else doing this! as for the author fo this article seriously the new year is round the corner how about letitng go of the jealousy and bitterness eh?!

star1315 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am glad that Mishal is playing Datta Shreeram Patil, both names seems complementary..... i would like to say, Mishal takes the character of datta to a different level...his low profile [not loud] acting & he emotes mostly with eyes instead of dialogues...... we can't forget datta for years even after show will end.... Tasha love story is out of this world... credit goes to MR & Mahi both, apart from script.... No one can play datta better than MR.