Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mimz

yes i saw it and really happy for the couple as i like their pair too much! I love them! congrats!

so do we πŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone who loves Nandmi and Veeya will be able to join our next heaven which is gonna be a VEEYA AND NANDMI fanheaven!
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Everyone who loves Nandmi and Veeya will be able to join our next heaven which is gonna be a VEEYA AND NANDMI fanheaven!

well this must b the best heaven ..πŸ˜ƒ waise i want u to do the honours only after u return to aus ..for now enjoy ur vacation πŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

well this must b the best heaven ..πŸ˜ƒ waise i want u to do the honours only after u return to aus ..for now enjoy ur vacation πŸ˜ƒ

Of course Ankit ji here I am stuck anywayz cos all the pics and everything are on my laptop back home so cant do it till I return
SRKLuvr thumbnail
And it will be the best ever hevaen! Vaada!
ankit_34 thumbnail

And it will be the best ever hevaen! Vaada!

cool ..πŸ˜ƒ
waise i will ask ever1 to remain free on 15th jan nite πŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
thanks ankit ji waise my plane gets in on the 15th morning so I may be little jetlagged but will be there
ankit_34 thumbnail

thanks ankit ji waise my plane gets in on the 15th morning so I may be little jetlagged but will be there

koi ni ..if u want we can postpone it by a day .
after all we want our leader ji to b in full mood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
no thats ok i'll be there only cos on sunday night nobody will be there so sat night will be better
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys...infact i just saw the video posted of the proposal...to be honest when i had a glance at the first go ia few days ago i   thought yet again a mountain was being made out of a molehill..πŸ˜‰..but i do apologise..as i have actually seen it now...the 2nd part...i have to say  i never expected nandish to be so open...to propose publiclyπŸ˜‰.....anyways it was very sweet i thought....and one can tell he's really in love with her..and vice versa...and its a real relatonship πŸ˜‰........on screen pairings are short lived..they come and go..........but this ones for real..😊..........so there you go!......congratulations to nandish and rashmi..

I wish the creatives would now cash in on this real love story!!!!........and somehow give us a break. from the ongoing boredem of the show.....i wont call it off if some twist happens to create that..as they seem to be dragging the show bigtime. instead of ending it with veer ichha happily married........so do let me know if that happens....i am totally abstaining from all this stuff presently..i just hope i can stick to it!
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago