Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Man, i so wantedt that R gives his gift to G, then P could destroy the moment.😡😡😡

Looks like R will forget to give his gift to G after he saw this chureal.

He came home with a beautiful most romantic gift in his hand, hiding it on back side so that G's sweetly surprized. He was in extremely good mood n was calling out smilingly for his Gauri, when he saw P.....N....😡
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
N, again , all his smile vanished.....his face changed expression. From his hand the lovely gift fell on the floor n broke in to pieces of shards. 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The only thing i hope for is that  G wont  try emberassing moves ro show RR and Ps asli chehre.I means she should not embarras herself.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

The only thing i hope for is that  G wont  try emberassing moves ro show RR and Ps asli chehre.I means she should not embarras herself.

Exactly my worry. I can't bear to see her insulted. She's our queeny. Unless she gets some thing solid in her hand, she mustn't try any thing, but should just keep her eyes open n watch each step of P n RR.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

yup already done beth.

Thank you ever so much. Me too, let's see what happens.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Mac, whats the meaning of "Behne De"???  The line on your siggies and from the Raavan movie?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Mac, whats the meaning of "Behne De"???  The line on your siggies and from the Raavan movie?

It means " Let me flow...", very romantic, now flow to where u have 2 imagine...😍
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Guys, what's your opinion about my new Raga Siggies ? A friend of mine, she's Saba, sweeeeeeeeeet like honey, made them . Aren't they beautiful, using them from the moment I saw them.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
These siggies made me come back to Raga land. U must've noticed that I'd switched off to MJ siggies after last week, was that upset.
Darine1980 thumbnail
I don't understand why Ratnesh is still worried about R beinng at the office. I mean everybody knows about the company's crisis... what was he telling to himself in R's office?
He is dangerous too !he want G out of R's life!