Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I mean, we all knew, from the article, that P's going 2 stay at R's place. What we didn't even dream about is that Abhay's gonna stay too. Hmmm, very very indicative n suggestive.🤔
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

ok I will only watch part 1 of sangini not the rest.(:

In R's office, people r already counting R as one who loves his wife madly, Lol.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
girls you mean you two didn't read the post about jan SBS segment? ok I will you pihu writes a letter asking rudra to come meet her in the lawn. she also druges abhay by putting to sleep so she can the letter and meet rudra too. and she tells G to stay from Rudra.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I'll pm u. But, first,tell me what about the very enjoyable n interesting eyelock between G n A? Abhay was looking rather intently at G, with out blinking with out averting his eyes for a sec.N, P was looking furious at the GA interaction.

so it is a must watch episodes.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I guess Abhay is gonna keep an eye on his wife. cause he knows that if he leave her alone she will sink her claws into R.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I guess Abhay is gonna keep an eye on his wife. cause he knows that if he leave her alone she will sink her claws into R.

He's defo suspicious, that his lovely wife is upto some thing. I mean, come on, Abhay's a doctor ,he isn't stupid.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
As I've said earlier, Abhay knows that if P stays at R's place, it won't bring any good 2 the newly married  RG. So, he decided 2 stay so that the condition couldn't get out of hand.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

girls you mean you two didn't read the post about jan SBS segment? ok I will you pihu writes a letter asking rudra to come meet her in the lawn. she also druges abhay by putting to sleep so she can the letter and meet rudra too. and she tells G to stay from Rudra.

but this a coming track already happened?WHAT IS PIHU DOING ?Rudra during the day will be going to the office then abhay who's a doc always works for night shift will stay with pihu then in the evening it will be the turns of Rudra please gives a break this track is becoming boring. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

As I've said earlier, Abhay knows that if P stays at R's place, it won't bring any good 2 the newly married  RG. So, he decided 2 stay so that the condition couldn't get out of hand.

well done Abhay you are not stupid as some who only shows muscles. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

but this a coming track already happened?WHAT IS PIHU DOING ?Rudra during the day will be going to the office then abhay who's a doc always works for night shift will stay with pihu then in the evening it will be the turns of Rudra please gives a break this track is becoming boring. 

Yes, I missed it. So, that's what coming in the coming episodes ? Urghhhhhhhhh. Ewwwwwwww.