Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
They call it a family show yet they show Extra marital affair! great !
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that's true. well now I hope that G wins the fight and pihu gets kicked out for good and never comes back in R and G's life again.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Ok guys, GN , hugs n finish this one, till I come next day, Ok ?Hardly any pgs left now.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

that's true. well now I hope that G wins the fight and pihu gets kicked out for good and never comes back in R and G's life again.

Once R falls for G it won't even matter even if P tries 2 come back in RG's life.  She won't b able 2 set her teeth any where.
SilverBell thumbnail
but when will Rudra fall for G? when. it's taking him too long. he needs to forget pihu. but that's not happening. cause pihu is staying in the same house.
SilverBell thumbnail
when he should do is this: tell pihu his feeling for her and if she doesn't care then he would her true colors. and FINALLY move on his life.(.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Post on Binnys index.... I am desperately going to sleep! Good night girls.... see you tomorrow InchAllah!! 🤗

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Heloo girls, did you see the SBS., SBB and House Arrest Vids???
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Does anyone watch todays epi and can give some updates??? I watch it, but most scenes with RR, Ratnesh and P i skip.  And so i really dont know whats is happening.

I feel  like breaking some glasses or Cvs heads!!!!😡   Again too much of P, RR and namby -pamby today.

I feel like killing P, she will use Rs drunken state.How low she can get????

Poor G.Hoestly i feel like slapping R, too.I understand him , that she has still feelings for P, but doesnt he feel he gets used by RR and P??? Its always about his feelings, he never cares how G must feel, when she sees him with 🤬 P.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Does anyone watch todays epi and can give some updates??? I watch it, but most scenes with RR, Ratnesh and P i skip.  And so i really dont know whats is happening.

I feel  like breaking some glasses or Cvs heads!!!!😡   Again too much of P, RR and namby -pamby today.

I feel like killing P, she will use Rs drunken state.How low she can get????

Poor G.Hoestly i feel like slapping R, too.I understand him , that she has still feelings for P, but doesnt he feel he gets used by RR and P??? Its always about his feelings, he never cares how G must feel, when she sees him with 🤬 P.😡

I'm so glad Dadu talked some sense into him, even though not much...

🤢 I wonder what'll happen tomorrow... Most likely Pihu will try to take advantage on his state of drunkeness... Gosh, hopefully Abhay will catch her red-handed. *fingers crossed*

-Naz-
Edited by supastar - 13 years ago