Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~deewangi~
part 22

he wipes her tears & starts shouting ' ek tho u don't come for your tuition & then kuch kaho tho rona suroo, I have told you I hate to see your tears, stop it now. Get ur unit test note book tomorrow. Umm
geet nodes

NEXT DAY
geet came to meet him around noon. She looked really happy, she hugged him & kissed him & turned him around. He smiled but he was little annoyed - tum school kyun nahi gaye?
She jumped around delightfully - I changed my school
maan held her still in shock - WHAT?
Innocently replied - I changed my school
he rolled his eyes - lekin kyun, woh bhi term ki bechon bech?
Geet - aap ne hi tho skirt pehna se mana kiya tha
maan - so
geet - DPS ka uniform tho skirt hai na
he was quiet & understanding what she was hinting at
geet - in this school uniform is salwar kameez
he kept looking at her unbelievably
geet -  yeh meri new note books hain aap iss main mera naam likh ke do na, 
he hugged her feeling touched. He knew she was his deewani but changing her school, losing her friends, whom she has spend the whole life with... did she even realize what she was going to lose in the bargain. He cupped her face - you will lose all your friends ridz, arohi, meera!!
geet - kyun ?
He pushed her curls behind - you get to meet them is school every day
geet - mujhe woh sab nahi pata, aapko aacha nahi lagta tho main woh nahi kar sakti
maan - I didn't mean that, main tho sirf...
she raises to tiptoes pulls his cheeks - u don't have to give reasons to me, you are not happy is a big reason by itself.
he rests his head on hers - u really don't have to do this
geet - main tho aapki ki wife hoon na
he nodes to her innocent claim
geet - mama tho wohi karti hain jo papa ko aacha lagta hain, phir main bhi wohi karongi jo aapko aacha lagta hain.
Maan - tum jo bhi karti ho mujhe aacha lagta hain
she makes a baby face snapping  out of his embrace, he rests his chin on shoulder - kya huwa
she crosses her hands on her chest - phir usse din mujhe kyun gussa kiya mara bhi
he hugged her from behind whispering in her ears, really sorry she jumped & kissed him ' its ok...waise bhi aapke bina mera school main man nahi lagta
maan - mama- papa ko kya kaha?
She giggled
maan - sach sach bolna
geet - pehle to papa ne bahut mana kiya, phir maine cry kiya tho papa maan gayen.
Maan - tum har baat ro ke mana leti ho
geet - papa bhi mujhe aapki tarah rota huwa nahi dehk sakte.
maan - aab kabhi nahi rona, umm!!

they spend the rest of the day preparing her for the new school.
Latter in the day daadi managed to come early. She wanted to spend some time with maan regarding his higher education. She went to his room & sat beside him
Daadi ' maan aapko kya karna hain, school ke baad
maan was not sure what was she asking
daadi ' I mean higher studies..engg, yah medicine or law or any thing else
maan never really thought about it. He studied well because he didn't want to go away from geet.
Daadi ' you have really nice marks so you can choose a good career for your self, any college, any stream. she gave him a detailed list of top notch colleges in India & details on different courses.
He kept them aside still unsure of what he wanted.

ALMOST A MONTH
He topped in his pre-boards & geet settled well with her new school & new friends.
Geet came home, she looked really tired, pale, & cranky. She had a very bad stomach crunches. Both of them unaware of the 28 day concept. Maan wondered what was wrong with her, while she throwed tantrums on every thing. Next day geet was little withdrawn after getting her second period.   Rano suggested her to stay back at home, since she was still not able to manage herself. She slept the whole day. Maan came to see her in the evening. She was little uncomfortable meeting him.
Maan in stern tone - why did you miss your school today
geet - I was not feeling well
maan shouted actually really worried - KYA HOWA?
She looked down feeling conscious & knotting her duppata. 
He understood - lekin abhi tho..then he ate his words he definitely didn't want to question her on that. How could he!!! sudden silence and embarrassment lingered the room until rano came with a juice glasses for both of them. He quickly finished his juice.
don't stress yourself, he commanded, I will come to meet u tomorrow. He went out & came back quickly & kissed her cheeks & ran out. She blushed ' unknowingly. Rano smiled & kissed her too.

Maan was having his study holidays now. Geet again tried to get all the question bank photocopied from anji for maan. This time anji gave it more willingly knowing it was for maan. Geet kept the manat again for 13weeks for maan & walked bare foot to the gurudwara every Sunday. Geet settled with her periods knowing better to handle herself with pads.  Now maan knew better than her about her due date and always made her relax before & after those days. He always cared for her but those few days he would get really hyper.

Maans exams went well & she was super confident that he will top again. He had no option but live up to her expectations. Daadi began to insist him on filling in the forms for higher studies. He looked into all the colleges & streams. He gathered all the information & studied them in detail trying to decide.

PRECAP
maans higher studies... sochu tho!!!

~NEXT PART 23~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

muskiiiiiiiiiii....

ummah ummah ummmah ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—     ye teray liye   😊

She jumped around delightfully - I changed my school
maan held her still in shock - WHAT?
Innocently replied - I changed my school
he rolled his eyes - lekin kyun, woh bhi term ki bechon bech?
Geet - aap ne hi tho skirt pehna se mana kiya tha
maan - so
geet - DPS ka uniform tho skirt hai na
he was quiet & understanding what she was hinting at
geet - in this school uniform is salwar kameez
he kept looking at her unbelievably
geet -  yeh meri new note books hain aap iss main mera naam likh ke do na, 
he hugged her feeling touched. He knew she was his deewani but changing her school, losing her friends, whom she has spend the whole life with... did she even realize what she was going to lose in the bargain. He cupped her face - you will lose all your friends ridz, arohi, meera!!
geet - kyun ?
He pushed her curls behind - you get to meet them is school every day
geet - mujhe woh sab nahi pata, aapko aacha nahi lagta tho main woh nahi kar sakti

yaar tu itnay jaanu updates kaisay likhti hai ??? 

u amaze me with every single update  ... 

u raise our expectations with every single update and u never fail 

this is the kaala tika especially for you ... kisi ki nazar na lagay .. aur tum aisay hi adorable FFs deti raho humein . ..   πŸ€—

love u,

Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing..love it.
geet is really deewani of maan..
awsome..
do continue plz.
thx
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyy di!!

firstly, here is a bigggggggggggg jadoo ki jhappiπŸ€— and now say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....that was a chocolate chip muffin too okay....yup, this time i am willingly giving you myself to eat....i do sacrifice sometimesπŸ˜†....see now you have to feel better cuz i gave you the two bestest things in the world!πŸ˜‰
coming to the update, it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.....as always....awwww she changed her school?....you truly show deewangi in every aspect, don't you!....but i lovedd it!....*haye* they are the cutest kids ever!!!....even in their innocence, there is a speck of maturity, which even many adults lack!😳
haha nautanki geet....but heyy crying always works so i go for it too....ek chutki ansoo can make a hell of a lot difference, i tell yaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....and for you to include it in this story, have you ever done it too then?πŸ˜‰
omgg her second time....aww i feel for her man....but the way you depict it is always soo adorablee.....you are such a sweet heart di!!....and i don't need to know you to say that....you ffs say tons by themselves!😳
p.s. i really really really hope you feel better!....lemme know if you need more muffins!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He had no option but live up to her expectations

poor guy, he didn't left out with any other option
Dilsay thumbnail
Plz Muskan, take care of your health first.

Love all your FFS.

We can wait as long as you don't feel good and back on track.

Lovely update.Maneet has an amazing understanding and now after this update it looks like Maneet will  be separated and probably will see each other after few years .Eagerly waiting to see how this chain of events unfold.

Please take care of your self   .

β€οΈ ❀️❀️  
u
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good one di! As always!
Aap na Maan ko DU bhej do!
college bhi main suggest kar sakti hun!
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
n yeah!
health comes first, so please take care!:)
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it ...maan is so caring and geet ?? she actually changed her school for uniform ..its so sweet of her ... if maan continues his higher studies in foreign countries means wat ll she do ? maan ll also wont be able to bear it ..wanna see the next update soon !!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh very nice update...sach ki deewani hain school change kar diya just for the uniform......well caring maan......wats he gonna decide for higher studies......