Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwww d last part wz soooooo cute!
i wz also blushing 😳
it wz really sweet n cute
shez growing but he'll miss her deewangi...tat wz CUTE!
n rajji!y did she have to come....all her HP relatives r here....hope they don't say anything about maan-geet
n maan is so understanding....widout rano even completing her sentence he understoood everything
really caring n understanding!
loved it!

love
Navpreet
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†raji ...................pagal kar degi saddi geet nu πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh such a young pic of GC ........he luks nice  in this compare to his other old picsπŸ˜†  but rajji was right he luks chikna .....

oh !!!  so now i get it why rano nd mohindar are so understating😊 ...was love marriage  after all ........thnk god rano entred in room on right time ........wats wrng with raji she broke up with gurvindar nd happy with his new Canadian fianc nd drooling over maan's pic now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...........

geet fir se royiπŸ˜”πŸ˜† raji is an idiot wat was need to tell geet all that drama😑see now she is scared .........  hope geet's hp relatives does not cuase any troble for geet ........ 😊 She was speechless, he smiles realizing her feelings grow differently, one side he feels very nice & other side he feels he is definitely going to miss her deewangi.  me too me too will miss her deewangi so much πŸ˜Š

it was again an awesum update musky πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so no geet is growing ...oh that was so cute when maan teased her when she was blushing πŸ˜³

sada young maan πŸ˜›

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di y the hell the HP family came here... i hate them... thaiji is noting Geet's every move... better she keeps her mouth shut till she returns to HP... otherwise i'll kill her finally Geet grwoing...Maan teasing her loving it di... and the precap is cooooooollll want to read more di 
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..love it.
cant wait for the nxt update.
thx
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update Muski...
Loved the way u describe Geet's feelings as she is growing...
Maan loves her as always... He can see her growing and the change in her feelings...
Please update soon...
Love
Sakshi
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing.. geet developing feelings.. thts nice.. continue soon
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
not only msk but i will also miss her deewangi, but knowing you muski you will keep it alive, have complete faith in you
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that raji she giving bad ideas to Geet & poor Maan cant see her crying love the precap Geet feeling feeling hope the family doesnt bring hungama to Geet dad awesome as always cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn di
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Read the last 4 updates...
Ok...
Here u go...
OMG I love both of them. Do innocent an there love is just about to become... Ahem ahem.
Lol
Love the present bike. Hehe sweet. Geet is amazing. She is just too good. Loved her innocent question to maan. And poor maan have to answer them. Lol. Lucky atleast maan knows something. Hehe...
And geet bless her she dosnt know anything. Reminds of me when I was he age! (embrrassing) lol
Loved the last few parts specially the way you described there madness towardes one another. Dam sweet.
What happen to Pari? I really want to see her jealous now. Maan start it to get involve in the business first step of maan sing khuranas upcoming rich life. I am sure geets dad side grand parents will love maan because of his business... But I have a feeling maan will hate them because all comes to the score.
Love it how u have build up the image of our lovely maan. Love you.
And looking foward to the new feeling
Xxxx
Love Keyama
Xxx
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜›Cute GEET!

HP .. Brij 😑😑😑 stay out of from maaneet..

.plz Muskan!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘LOVELY update... THUD!