Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I think rope fiasco is after the bridal session coz in today's episode everybody has alreday left for Mandir and Viren was taing Nivi to the room but in rope fiasco everybody is in  the house so what do u guys think?

yeah it is possible as i was thinking the same!
mahix3 thumbnail
GOOD MORNING/ EVENING (depending on where you are) MY LOVELY PYAARI PYAARI DIs!

Okay so yesterday I was really frustrated but now I'm hoping I'm not as frustrated about it. So I will go and attempt to watch the episodes now. I can't find the link for the SBB segment as that doesn't work for me. BOO.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mahi
Zarmeen, Sanju, - aisa mat socho yaar! Achcha achcha socho, toh achcha hoga.

I think , as Nivi is waiting on door of their room, Viren will be late because he will be thinking about the bulb fiasco,, nivi will be impatient and will enter the room and will be surprised to see the rope, dd will see her with rope and bewkoof will go calling viren, Viren will come and bring nivi down and will be angry with her and all will suspect nivi but nivi will convince viren who is already thinking because of bulb.then everyone will go to mandir and leave nivren home because they will assume that she is not feeling well and ask Viren to keep an eye on her.then nivren photo session☺️

I so hope it goes this way.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi, refer to page-68 for the SBS segment & page-78 for the SBB. The later is much better, as there is a scene where Viren tries to kiss Nivi, awww, it was so cute..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yessss just saw itttt

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NIVREN Dream land!!!

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Zarmeen, I think this will happen tomorrow when they all are back from mandir as their clothes are what they wore today. And Friday, maybe they will again go out hence they are home alone and then the bridal session. Because this fiasco will trigger something in Viren and he would want to have memories for Nivi... I do  not see them changing in their wedding attire and then changing back to these clothes before everybody comes back..
But you never know what CTs will show.. Maybe wedding before and then they will change and this rope fiasco.

Anju but rope fiasco before bridal session does not make sense as Viren will take her to bedroom rite now coz she is waiting outside the bedroom and he will ask her to change and then that song but rope fiasco before that I don't think so
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

yessss just saw itttt

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NIVREN Dream land!!!

I hope, Suchi that this is inspiration enough for you to continue on with your weekend retreats?
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Right now, I'm not at all bothered about the rope fiasco. Today's SBS/SBB and today's episode was just SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!

I LOVED IT TO THE CORE, well only the NivRen bits, but yh, an awesome episode.

Tbh, I'm hoping for the rope fiasco to happen first, and then the wedding photo session, and I have an instinct it will be. Just hope its true! *Fingers crossed*

AAAAAAAAAAAA, VIREN TRIED TO KISS NIVI!! What I was just waiting for!

Oyee Hoyeeee, and  Hello my pyaaaari Mahi di!!!
Jiju to photographer bhi hain! I didn'y know that!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

Hi Mahi
Zarmeen, Sanju, - aisa mat socho yaar! Achcha achcha socho, toh achcha hoga.

I think , as Nivi is waiting on door of their room, Viren will be late because he will be thinking about the bulb fiasco,, nivi will be impatient and will enter the room and will be surprised to see the rope, dd will see her with rope and bewkoof will go calling viren, Viren will come and bring nivi down and will be angry with her and all will suspect nivi but nivi will convince viren who is already thinking because of bulb.then everyone will go to mandir and leave nivren home because they will assume that she is not feeling well and ask Viren to keep an eye on her.then nivren photo session☺️

I so hope it goes this way.

But Sauji nobody is home rite now as everybody has alreday eft and DD is also at her mum's place
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

But Sauji nobody is home rite now as everybody has alreday eft and DD is also at her mum's place

really then I suppose you are right, I hope Viren doesn't fall for the trap and keeps thinking instead of being angry😕