favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
frendz hi iam lil better  by the way belated merry christamas
ok i updated full today but unfortunately my system crashed sop now i can give just brief update ok
yap now epi starts with arjun and tashi at jwellery store where docter was testing tashi and says she fine it is just due to tierdness and they leave from there but rohan remembers tashi words when she blabber in her unconsciousness regarding closed room then here in haveli anu was worried abut tashi and buasa as usual shows her attitude then arjun and tashi comes and anu talks conserndly to tashi to take rest as arjun takes her to there rom and here rohan was trying to call tashi where there will be lil conversation in between his mom and rohan then again he calls tashi then she answers it and arjun asks her whether she is ok and is everything OK in that haveli as she narrates the full closed room story and breaking of bangel as she feels some connection is their in bangle nd that room then rohan asks wether she told to arjun regarding that noises in that room then she says she informed but arjun say her tht its just her illcination and then rohan tells her he will help her in this to open the room and sort out everything then tashi intially insits him to stay away from these things as arjun dontlike it but rohan inisists her to accept then she accpts then he tells her he will come at mid night then he and tashi can open the room then she says ok then we see guruji and tausa,jamai babu in a room where guruji was watching at some papers then we see a hard wind comes into that room and all papers are blown and scatterd in the room then guruji orders jamaibabu to collect each and every papaer as they very imp to set the muhurat then jamaibabu gets papers to guruji where guruji was shocked to see a paper half burnt and damaged and tells as it is very imp paper to set muhurat and it is damaged then we see its night time and arjun  and tashi were sleeping and tashi wakes up and see the clock as it is midnight and goes slowly and opens the main door as rohan enters into house and she holds his hand and shows the direction of closed room then our hero starts to feel her touch ohhhh come on rohan try to live in real world😡😉 then they walk slowly towards room where rohan notices buasa in rocking chair then shows tashi then tashi tells him not to worry as she is sleeping then they slowly go towards the room with tourch and try to open the door then tashi notices arjun at the door and shocked then she and rohan comes down the steps and then tashi loooking at arjun with lil fear in her eyes and arjun with lots and lots of angry in his eyes to rohan and tashi then our nautanki queen buasa enters and asks tashi as what the hell is she doing in this room with other guys that too in night time and she yells every body then rohan try to clear everything but buasa tells to shut his mouth👏 then buasa tells tashi as she thought she was nice girl but her true colors are reveled then tashi try to explain something and asks arjun to tell them that she is innocent as she only came here to open the room with the help of rohan as arjun did not listen to her but arjun also dont support her by staying calm then tausaa asks rohan to get out from here then rohan tells while going as if arjun would have listened to tashi then he wouldnt be here to day and walks off and arjun was really angry at rohan for those words  even anu supports tashi as she is a good girl and we should not point out the fingers towards her charecter then tausa comes near tashi and tells her as this is our house matter and u should not involve the outsiders then epi ends on tashi face
in tomorrows precape tausaa telling tashi to leave haveli as arjun looks shocked and tashi also
OK frendz today i really hated tashi as she took rohans help if she would have opend it alone in that night i would have supported tashi any way we should wait for tomorrows epi to know the feelings of arjun on this issue...

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

frendz hi iam lil better  by the way belated merry christamas
ok i updated full today but unfortunately my system crashed sop now i can give just brief update ok
yap now epi starts with arjun and tashi at jwellery store where docter was testing tashi and says she fine it is just due to tierdness and they leave from there but rohan remembers tashi words when she blabber in her unconsciousness regarding closed room then here in haveli anu was worried abut tashi and buasa as usual shows her attitude then arjun and tashi comes and anu talks conserndly to tashi to take rest as arjun takes her to there rom and here rohan was trying to call tashi where there will be lil conversation in between his mom and rohan then again he calls tashi then she answers it and arjun asks her whether she is ok and is everything OK in that haveli as she narrates the full closed room story and breaking of bangel as she feels some connection is their in bangle nd that room then rohan asks wether she told to arjun regarding that noises in that room then she says she informed but arjun say her tht its just her illcination and then rohan tells her he will help her in this to open the room and sort out everything then tashi intially insits him to stay away from these things as arjun dontlike it but rohan inisists her to accept then she accpts then he tells her he will come at mid night then he and tashi can open the room then she says ok then we see guruji and tausa,jamai babu in a room where guruji was watching at some papers then we see a hard wind comes into that room and all papers are blown and scatterd in the room then guruji orders jamaibabu to collect each and every papaer as they very imp to set the muhurat then jamaibabu gets papers to guruji where guruji was shocked to see a paper half burnt and damaged and tells as it is very imp paper to set muhurat and it is damaged then we see its night time and arjun  and tashi were sleeping and tashi wakes up and see the clock as it is midnight and goes slowly and opens the main door as rohan enters into house and she holds his hand and shows the direction of closed room then our hero starts to feel her touch ohhhh come on rohan try to live in real world😡😉 then they walk slowly towards room where rohan notices buasa in rocking chair then shows tashi then tashi tells him not to worry as she is sleeping then they slowly go towards the room with tourch and try to open the door then tashi notices arjun at the door and shocked then she and rohan comes down the steps and then tashi loooking at arjun with lil fear in her eyes and arjun with lots and lots of angry in his eyes to rohan and tashi then our nautanki queen buasa enters and asks tashi as what the hell is she doing in this room with other guys that too in night time and she yells every body then rohan try to clear everything but buasa tells to shut his mouth👏 then buasa tells tashi as she thought she was nice girl but her true colors are reveled then tashi try to explain something and asks arjun to tell them that she is innocent as she only came here to open the room with the help of rohan as arjun did not listen to her but arjun also dont support her by staying calm then tausaa asks rohan to get out from here then rohan tells while going as if arjun would have listened to tashi then he wouldnt be here to day and walks off and arjun was really angry at rohan for those words  even anu supports tashi as she is a good girl and we should not point out the fingers towards her charecter then tausa comes near tashi and tells her as this is our house matter and u should not involve the outsiders then epi ends on tashi face
in tomorrows precape tausaa telling tashi to leave haveli as arjun looks shocked and tashi also
OK frendz today i really hated tashi as she took rohans help if she would have opend it alone in that night i would have supported tashi any way we should wait for tomorrows epi to know the feelings of arjun on this issue...

it is not tashi's fault as arjun neva bother to listened to her, so when rohan offered her help so she accepted it ...I seriously hateddd arjun today becoz he neva stood up tashi Angry
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot

Hope you are feeling better.

I think rohan is very keen to help her as he knows sme history about this place. Poor Tashi, Arjun does not even hear her out. Wish he had actually helped her or listened to her then things would have not gone this far. And tashi should have known better than to take Rohan's help esp. snce arjun dislikes him so much.
shona17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think arjun's act can b justified....as he was just obeying hez elder's orders....n since nobody opnd da door 4 70 yrs...n hez vry heartbroken seeing tashi wid rohan lyk dat.....but um sure he'll support tashi 2mrrw...😃
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx a lot...Merry Christmas to u too...
Bt i'm havin mixed emotions...
i mean ya, she shuldnt have taken his help...
bt wasnt she helpless..???
no1's ready to help her...
Arjun's justified in his way also..!!!