SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 53 Page 128

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Please note the title is decided yet not disclosing the same at the moment

This is my first attempt on writing an FF So please do let me know your feedback.

I would like to thank Monty She got me thinking to write one and Also to Shruti and Sudha who thought it may be an ok idea as they kind of know what the end would be like. Thank you all for encouraging me.

You can also visit my blog to post comments there in case you feel more comfortable commenting there.

**Edited**

Once again a request in case you are not comfortable commenting here Please visit my blog https://whatdjthinks.blogspot.com/ and leave your comments there. Also if you like a particular part and cannot or don't want to leave a comment please just hit the like button this will let me know that I am on the right track with the story

Any feedback & constructive criticism welcomed

I am sorry I am having problem sending buddy request In case you want me to pm you can you please send me a buddy request It shall help me send you pm Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this

This is a leap of 10 years from where DMG was left. This shall contain all characters

Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 3
Part 3 - Page 7
Part 4 - Page 9
Part 5 - Page 11
Part 6 - Page 13

Part 7 - Page 14
Part 8 - Page 19
Part 9 - Page 20
Part 10 - Page 20
Part 11 - Page 21
Part 12 - Page 23
Part 13 - Page 25
Part 14 - Page 27
Part 15 - Page 29
Part 16 - Page 32
Part 17 - Page 33
Part 18 - Page 36
Part 19 - Page 38
Part 20 - Page 40
Part 21 - Page 41
Part 22 - Page 42

Note on page 43

Part 23 - Page 45
Part 24 - Page 47
Part 25 - Page 47
Part 26 - Page 49
Part 27 - Page 50
Part 28 - Page 55 - Riddhima's Confession
Part 29 - Page 58
Part 30 - Page 61
Part 31 - Page 63
Part 32 - Page 64
Part 33 - Page 65
Part 34 - Page 68
Part 35 - Page 70
Part 36 - Page 71
Part 37 - Page 75
Part 38 - Page 78
Part 39 - Page 83
Part 40 - Page 87
Part 41 - Page 90
Part 42 - Page 92
Part 43 - Page 94
Part 44 - Page 95
Part 45 - Page 97

Note on page 100

Part 46 - Page 101
Part 47 - Page 104
Part 48 - Page 108
Part 49 - Page 111
Part 50 - Page 115
Part 51 - Page 119
Part 52 - Page 124
Part 53 - Page 128

So here it is

The phone was ringing incessantly. The man tossed in his bed. He wondered whether he was dreaming or not. He got up searched for the phone on the side table to check. Two missed calls displayed on the screen. Some international number. He wondered who can be calling him. Irritated by the fact that his precious sleep is disturbed, he decided to switch off his phone. If anyone from work wanted to call for an emergency they could call him on the home phone number. Just as he was going to switch his phone off, it rang again.

Unknown voice at the other end spoke. It was the worst start that one could expect first thing in the morning. The man sat up in bed and listened carefully trying to take in every word and trying to make sense of what was being spoken. 'How could this happen?', 'When', the only words escaped from his mouth. He took a moment to grasp all the information and finally said 'Wait for me. I shall be there in 2 days.'

He got up from the bed. and started walking briskly around the room thinking how he was going to handle all this. How come he was contacted at the first instance? There was always someone dearer and closer who should be there already. Nonetheless he would go but how come he is being called for such a responsibility.

The man quickly started making the necessary arrangements for the trip. Once done he quickly showered and left for work. On the way he called his mother to inform her about this urgent trip. He told her about the phone call and informed her that he would be back in some days.

He reached the hospital. He did the necessary formalities for taking his time off from work and left for the airport directly.

While waiting for his flight. His thoughts started wandering. Why me? The question kept coming back? Why am I being called to complete the formalities and over and above that how come I am being entrusted with such a big responsibility? We lost touch a couple of years back, in fact I am not even a relative anymore then why me?

The flight announcement shook him out of his thoughts and he headed towards the flight which would take him back to the place which gave him loads of memories, which he wanted to elude. How much ever he tried yet could not get rid of them. Though the place gave his worst memory but his mind would not let it overpower the good, no great memories which the place gave him. It gave him one of the best phases of his life. It was indeed the start point of what he has come to be today. The Man, One of the Most Respected Doctor in his field.  

After a long journey, he flight landed. He had asked his sister to make arrangements for a car which he could use during his stay.

He collected his baggage and walked out of the airport. His thoughts constantly swaying between the questions he could not find an answer to, the tasks to be done and the memories of the place.

As he stepped out of the airport, he saw a man standing with a placard with his name written on it. He walked to the man and introduced himself. 'I am Dr. Siddhant Modi'. The driver greeted him. ' 'Welcome to India Sir'

Link to the next part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37494100

Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
wow very very nice start please unit sidma

and add me in ur pm list i  will surly read

update soon and pm me
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
nice...aww y do i have a feeling that a call he got was prob from rids or some1 in the family b/c prob. shanky has died...i really hope i m wrong bt great start n plz add me to ur pm list n coninue soon :)
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿค—hey DJ......
i kno its gonna be 1 ov d besttttttttt SR FF......๐Ÿ˜ณ.....
i hope its nt d sad 1.......bt watever wil b d ending....its gonna b gr8.......i m sure.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good start๐Ÿ˜Š

I like how you put down that the place he is going back to has memories, and some memories which he hasnt forgotten

Cant wait to read more
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bro๐Ÿค—
Love the beginning..n i hate cliff hangers...update fast!
cant wait to see how this story continues..and even if its a sad ending i am pretty much ok with it but try and make riddhima feel guilty๐Ÿ˜›
and i love the way you write it makes me wonder as to why u didnt write a FF before
cannot wiat for the next parts i want to know who called :P.and why!
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow
love the beginning
very nice start๐Ÿ‘
i loved how u showed the situation very well
plzz continue soon and do pm me
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U started writing........Nice start
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DJ ...Bhau ๐Ÿค—
wow .finally u fullfill my wish.......thank u so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
it's really amazing starting ๐Ÿ˜ณ......whatever will be end happy or Sad .i m ok with it. i have faith in ur writing....๐Ÿ˜ณ

update soon.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DJ ๐Ÿค—

So finally u started a FF
I really like ur style of writing
Love d beginning , it seems Ridz or her family is in some kind of prob

Though I want a happy ending but even if its a sad ending I am ok wid it but just want Ridz Maiya to feel guilty :P

Can't wait to know what happens next
Plzz continue soon & thanx 4 d PM :)