SNS Dec 27:Day of Camera Shots:Nazim Max 11 Shots

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there is gonna be lots of tears😭😳😕 but couple of evil smirks n smiles😉.😡. Another filler epi, lot of background music n close- ups but emotional scenario.Thanx 4 the update.
Edited by simran15 - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lut gaye barbaad ho gaye.. Haye yeh kenjal ne humare tv screan ko itna ghuma diye.. The cameramen had lots of work for the episode.. ROFL
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A whole episode on everyones expressions lol
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode of revolving camera! I got motion sickness out of watching the epi. 😡 Looks like the producers have too much money to splurge on these episodes. One of the easiest scenes for the actors. 

Kinjal - I have to cry but why does look like a smirk?
Rashi and Urmi -Smirk  and nod head - same as usual - will they even change the script/
Hetal - For once I do not have to  laugh. 
Parag and Chirag - What should we do? Should we react or not?
Aham - Finally, I dont have to look angry but have to be shocked. I think I can manage
Gopi - I am shocked and sad and crying! how come they find fault at somebody else. What will I do if Kinjal gets more screenspace? 
Jigar - These few frames are my only chance to emote. Mr. Director, dont forget me.
Baa - Why did they bring me in now?
Ketki -  I have to look angry - do I look good angry. I hope so.
Mr. Mehta - Why am I even here? Atleast I get paid.
Elesh - My last chance in the serial. I better act well so that they will call me again.

Rupal Patel was the only one with chance to show different emotions and atleast she did well. 

Thanks Sadhli for updating! ⭐️Is it me or did you also notice that the camera was stopping more at Nazim than anybody else? 😃I hope the creative team remember that he is supposed to the male lead of the serial. 😳He looks very good, shocked. NHQ = 90% only as my eyes are crossed because of the revolving camera. 
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
pantomimefairy thumbnail

Quite a frustrating episode! >_< I mean why show us everyone's facial expression 100 times! O_O

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really like ketki today giving the whole modi clan a blasting lol
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sadhli thanks for the update. i skipped the epi as usual. now you are my life source.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: br2499

Episode of revolving camera! I got motion sickness out of watching the epi. 😡 Looks like the producers have too much money to splurge on these episodes. One of the easiest scenes for the actors. 

Kinjal - I have to cry but why does look like a smirk?
Rashi and Urmi -Smirk  and nod head - same as usual - will they even change the script/
Hetal - For once I do not have to  laugh. 
Parag and Chirag - What should we do? Should we react or not?
Aham - Finally, I dont have to look angry but have to be shocked. I think I can manage
Gopi - I am shocked and sad and crying! how come they find fault at somebody else. What will I do if Kinjal gets more screenspace? 
Jigar - These few frames are my only chance to emote. Mr. Director, dont forget me.
Baa - Why did they bring me in now?
Ketki -  I have to look angry - do I look good angry. I hope so.
Mr. Mehta - Why am I even here? Atleast I get paid.
Elesh - My last chance in the serial. I better act well so that they will call me again.

Rupal Patel was the only one with chance to show different emotions and atleast she did well. 

Thanks Sadhli for updating! ⭐️Is it me or did you also notice that the camera was stopping more at Nazim than anybody else? 😃I hope the creative team remember that he is supposed to the male lead of the serial. 😳He looks very good, shocked. NHQ = 90% only as my eyes are crossed because of the revolving camera. 

heheh....i was Shocked Bee....while seeing Camera stopping on him so many times..so decided to give a Count of how many time it happened...and see today it 11 times....
agree now CVs are thinking or realizing who is the lead....phew finally....
NHQ=90% throughout the camera game but it was 100% when camera zooms on him in precap....
what say..?
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally we can see Ahem for more than once... i am super happy.. though episode was very emotional... but i was super happy to see Ahem... he was awesome with expression he(Nazim) must be happy to get emote some more expression....
luv the way Elesh put up the question with Kinjal... he is cute... i hope Mehta's will not leave the show....
Eleesh will get marry to Kinjal not with Dhawal the joker....