Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Yup.. 😆😆 If Kamini finds Shekhar "handsome" then I wonder what she has to say about Ritesh...🤔

kyun na hum love cupids ban jaaye  rithesh kaamini keliye...(anutaani khud apna kaam kar rahe hein..it seems....😉😆).....nupur ko shaayad bura lage...she too is an option for rithesh...haan shekhar's still available naa...😆😆
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
manasi after reading VG's latest msg am not in mood to discuss much .. my only interest now is harshad as Onu 😍 And about him i already said i officially hate him AGAIN!!! 🤣

And am loving tani's look these days ... finally jab look consistent huwi tou no more Onu-Tani 🤔
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: deeps07

kyun na hum love cupids ban jaaye  rithesh kaamini keliye...(anutaani khud apna kaam kar rahe hein..it seems....😉😆).....nupur ko shaayad bura lage...she too is an option for rithesh...haan shekhar's still available naa...😆😆

Neki aur pooch pooch.. Chalo kaam pe lag jaate hai😆
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dunno but acha epi is scaring me more
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

manasi after reading VG's latest msg am not in mood to discuss much .. my only interest now is harshad as Onu 😍 And about him i already said i officially hate him AGAIN!!! 🤣

And am loving tani's look these days ... finally jab look consistent huwi tou no more Onu-Tani 🤔

soapy...vikas ko maaro goli..(not literally)😆😆😆.....aaj mein jiyo...kya patha kal hum sab ko chakma dekar anu taani bhaag kar shaadi karein...shaayad uss kaamini se bhaagkar...😆😆
deeps07 thumbnail
ritesh kamini jodi chaahiye...chaahiye..
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today the Epi totally rocked with Anu and Taani expressions and jealousies.. It was so nice to see Anu expressions to make Taani Jealous and it worked.. (Taani thinks she can only pull Anu legs?? Anu can also do that in his style 😳 ).. So he used Komalia as a chance..
Taani's expressions were different from previous epi's 😉 Nice work !

Taani was looking adorable today with new makeover and style.. 👏

Gulabo!! The Tsunami dont no wat scene she will create in tomoro epi am afraid as today's epi was too gud cant say tomoro epi might have disaster 😕
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
manasi need a siggy for pagal Onu ... make one as soon as you can if that not a prob ... and don't expect any thank yous 🤣
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok me made this poem in the evening after I came here for like 15 minutes to just check what's going on and read about SBS ka prediction matching our worst prediction....😒
I thought aaj accha epi hai toh no one will be in a mood to , but I think it's time I post it....

With love and admiration for the actors
we give a SP+BT soap a watch again
But little do we realise
that slowly for the beautiful characters we begin to fall again 😍

Keeping hopes and expectations intact
we convince ourselves
that the worst of twists put forth
will only go on to make sweet the things 🤔

Inspite of past bitter experiences
of pulling our hair out, thanks to the PH 😡
why do we still fall so much
for the jodi that is cursed everywhere 🥺

We fight against bashers for the jodi and the actors
take up all the abuse being 'fans'
and what we always get in return
is a basketfull of stupid ruining tracks!😔

I so feel like crying
for this so simple yet so sweet show called 'Tere Liye' 😍
but what I am unable to do is
quit this show thinking ye worth nahi raha ab mere addiction aur craze ke liye 😒

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Ok so tani arranged anannya's gaud bharai party ... and gulabo came there as a dancer ... so she will get the blame that she deliberately invited her there 🤔🥱

but i dont think she has seen Gulabo face to face.. she was listening from behind when Ritesh and Gulabo were speaking .. isnt???????😕