Frequent Posters

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

hugs 🤗
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Shaz…glad you liked your little surprise😃. Hope it made your Birthday a tad more special and hope all in all you had a lovely Birthday🤗. Right, now that your Birthday is officially over…don't say *Shy it's my Birthday soon* cause this genie has got no more spare wishes or else I will start calling you a bum.

@Salma and Reen…thanks girls🤗! Could not have done it without your help…both your VM's were awesome👍🏼. Great job as usual…I don't expect anything less from both of you😊.

@Zee…what can I say, I think you know what I think about your OS😍. Read three different versions and they were all equally great👍🏼…like Shaz said keep dreaming about the tip tip, it ain't happening😆.

@Fatima…hun I did pm you about Shaz's Birthday thread. Errr🤔 I think I did…because you are in my pm list, unless I missed you😔. If I did…I am really sorry hun, it was not intentional, you know I wouldn't do that to you😊 and where have you been? You've been MIA…missed ya too🤗.

aleena1 thumbnail
Happy birthday shaz 🥳 🥳

I hope you had blast 😃

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳many many many many many many happy returns of the day shaz sweetheart👏👏👏👏👏👏

may all your dreams and wishes come true and may you live to see 10000000000000000000000000000000 bdays like that🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Mallu

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A Very Happy Birthday Shaz, May All Your Dreams & Wishes Come True😊
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Guys I miss u All tooo Seriosuyl we all r going on a MSN Date :S