~~**KYPH FAN CLUB IN=AK**~~ - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I just don't think Ekta saw Neha sustaining a long career at the time. When KYPH ended, even I was worried what would happen to Neha's career since Ekta immediately signed Iqbal for something and Neha disappeared for three months until she landed Maayka.

Flash forward so many years later and Neha ended up carrying a show for three years with really high ratings, despite all the main characters being knocked off at the beginning of the series
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

@Sidra-I am Aisha.Well I guess you are 20.I agree that he has agreed to play the role of Rudr because Rudr character was different and it has lot of importance unlike male leads in other shows.MIK clearly told in an interview that he was offerred many rural based shows and he refused them as he doesn't want to play such roles.Actually MIK is too choosy about roles.And this is his weakest point.He is not able to choose proper roles.He doesn't know what audience wants.I feel MIK doesn't care about money that much.He is an unpractical guy.Otherwise he wouldn't have left KAA midway.He was getting a good amount for KAA and he was Ekta's favourite.But still he left KAA for his marriage.Again he left CHA as he was unhappy with the script.He didn't care about the money.He was sitting in home jobless for two years but still didn't sign any project.He is not a very calculative person.That's wy I wanted to be his secratary.LOL.

@Aisha..Gosh 20..maybe I need to start speaking more maturely...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I think money does matter to Iqbal but he doesn't take it for granted. He has been very poor before he hit it big so he has said that money plays an important factor. Also him being in the industry for a longer period of time does give him the ability to ask for more then newcomers. But I do remember reading an article about why he chose CHA and he said becasue at the end they were just paying him more. I think he would have left KAA no matter how much he was being paid. He just wanted to leave and money didn't play into it. I am sure he left CHA because he was unhappy with the script but it also had to do with how bad the show was doing. He was not use to such failure at that time and he didn't want to be associated with it.  He is not a very calculative person. He is one of the actors who wants to do something different but he needs to understand in the telly industry there is no different..At the end its a serial with a love story..a vamp..and plenty of dragging. Man I say go ahead be his secretary ...He needs one badly but dont be anything more then a secretary..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Siddu246 thumbnail

I know you know this but I was not talking about this particular FC..but IF in general...😊...And there seems to be only a few regular members here who visit and chat regularly and they appreciate everyone's opinions and its nice that way...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok I am guessing he thinks like that..becasue he was still getting offers during his 2 years off so I am guessing he thinks he still will be able to get lead roles after Sangini. Well he chose Sangini becasue it was different then what he was being offered..As I said it's not the typical hero role. And out of all the offers he got he thought this was the best character to come back with..Now how the show is or has been presented...well no actor has control over that. I am sure he didn't think while signing this show it would turn out be how it is. He was given a different sketch of his character and the show then what has been executed. That blame should only be put on Cvs and PH..Actors cant do anything about it. How would he know that this show would turn out be this horrible. He liked the character and saw it offered him something different to do and he took it. He was done waiting and found this character to be a nice way to come back with.

Awww..Anila...I would have replied back to you.😳...No but that has happened to me also..and I would wait for someone to reply back or something but all I saw was it being pushed back and back in the pages...It was very like okay I am not doing this again becasue it sucks..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..!! And I love this dheet'pan....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

Listen, Iqbal should be like the last person on earth to get any sort of botox or surgery. He is getting paid to act..So without his expressions...without his ability to show us his emotions how is he suppose to act. I know if he ever did..YOU would be the first one to say Iqbal cant act anymore..Gosh look he has No expressions.  The only saving grace in Sangini is Iqbal's acting...He expresses his pain...love..happiness..naughtiness..through his eyes...No matter how old or wrinkly he gets..His eyes will always do the job that some 20 year old newcomer cant even come close to doing with dialogue.

See the actors that are being mentioned..they are already done with the whole telly work style. I am sure Hiten, Hussain, are still offered lead roles but they dont want to do them..They are passed that stage..They prefer doing cameos or supporting roles...and they prefer doing reality shows or stage shows...most of them spent there 20's working in daily soaps and are busy with family life now. Unfortunately that's the mistake Iqbal made. He put family first then work which is fine but his timing was wrong. And with Iqbal getting lead roles honestly I guess time will tell..I think he will be able to get a lead role but he would have to share the title with someone else.  Aur hum sab ki duaion se Sangini 4 kya woh toh poore ke poore 5 saal chalega....and that too without any leaps or dragging...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes I have watched plenty of Pakistani serials...I know what you are saying...But the audience demand is different in India...I remember they tried to start a serial that tried using a format of a pakistani serial..but the ratings for the show were so high that they kept dragging and dragging it until it was dragged to death. They went off story and did the typical saas bahu plot line that people stopped watching it. But my point is in India money is made by the dragging. And in Pakistan its not. You know Ekta had said once that We have better movies but Pakistan has better serials, We have the movies, they have there dramas. And people like the young romantic cute couples now a days. Actually in the 90's there were plenty of matured love stories..I still remember them...but the times have changed. The audience is just attracted to the 20 yr olds and the BS they throw at you...Its gives the channel and PH the ratings and money..!!!

Haye kya khawab kabhi sach nahi hote kya...?? Hote hain aur mein unko sach dekha ke rahoongi....πŸ˜πŸ˜†....Aur abhi badi begum ne mujshe nahi samna kiya hai...Mein to uski aisi ki taisi kardoon...

Oh I dont watch many serials either..Only Sangini and Geet. I dont have time to keep with the billion shows that come on...I only know some becasue my mom watches them so I hear whatever when I am in the kitchen and she is busy watching and talking to the television....

Yes he left for his own selfish reasons..which actor doesn't...But he did leave CHA becasue the rating sucked and didn't want to be associated with it..it was pretty obvious at that time he didn't know how to handle failure in his telly career so he left. Yea Sangini is bad...Man I really wish he would come in something better but hey I guess we have to deal with it...πŸ˜•

Acha toh is Baba Ramdev ka koi number milega ya uska koi facebook account hoga..?? Mein soch rahi hoon jald se jald contact karloon ta ke woh apna jadoo shuru karde...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail
I love knowing the fact that Neha didn't like Ekta...Love It..!!!.One of the best news I have heard...Thank You..!!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Okay so I didn't like that they gave Angad such non-cool name like Rishi.(no offense to any rishis) but it didn't suit his Rock-star image..I really like the name Zaib but Rishi was just blah for him...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

and does anyone know when they did the song Ek haseena thi...??

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

did Ekta offer a supporting role to any female actor who is already playing a lead role in any serial.. I mean during Kkusum, KGGK, Kyunki.., did Nausheen ST and SI, play or were offered any supporting roles by Balaji?? πŸ˜•

and I guess when Kutumb ended then Gauri joined Kyunki..

Ekta offered Neha a role in ''Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi''' But Neha refused it, Then she offered Neha the lead role of her serial ''Khwaish''' But Neha again refused it  coz   this serial was Dubai based and Neha didnt want to stay there ....
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hailaaa.. mere ko toh pata hi nahin tha..😲

Thanks Nikita for telling it..πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, Im also going to join WW..  bcoz all its batters play on top position in their respective teams.. so chances to score points are more here..

btw, weird bowling selection.. no Graeme Swann, Harbhajan, Brett Lee, Umer Gull, Dale Steyn.. πŸ˜• 

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Ekta offered Neha a role in ''Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi''' But Neha refused it, Then she offered Neha the lead role of her serial ''Khwaish''' But Neha again refused it  coz   this serial was Dubai based and Neha didnt want to stay there ....

which role she was offered in Kyunki..  and why she refused it..
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

And why is this discrimination?😑
Surveen Chawla acted in KZK and KTH simultaneously.She was important for booth shows.Though she was not the laed.
Exception:
Even Pallavi Subhash acted in KasamSe while she was doing KAA.She was the lead of KAA and antagonist of KS.Even her role was extended in KS.
So my Pallu is the only exception.😳

Discrimination??   no, nothing like that.. her heroines shoot more scenes in serials than heroes.. they get more screen time than male lead..(kyph is the exception).. so they have to give more time to one serial as compared to male actors.. it wouldn't have been easy for SI to play Tulsi as well as any supporting character in any other serial..  but it must have been easy for RR to shoot for KZK and Kyunki.. as Mihir he was doing nothing most of the time..  remember, when iqbal started shooting for KAA.. his body double was being used in kyph.. 

Edited by annu127 - 13 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

which role she was offered in Kyunki..  and why she refused it..

which role I   dont know ...Why she refused that also i dont know ,But when Ekta offered her that time she was doing KYPH..  I think  thats why  she didnt want  to do it..