Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I am the same Aditi Singh... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys! i knw this has nothing to do with this FC...bt pls cud u tke a min and sign this petition... even if u dnt watch the shw..pls sign it as many times as u can to stop the main lead from leaving the show..

ur allowed to sign with multiple IDs and fake names...lol..so pls sign as much as u can...thanks a lot

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HI GUYS
so NB id not back man why did they gave us fake hopes and dreams
but its good i don't want to see NEHA BAMB OUR KRIPA in serial like that why would she waste her talent on a show like that
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
So is there any chance of NB returning?
I love when we find out that "Neha Bamb" was coming back on tv, we were all excited but when we found out that it wasn't our Neha, 'we're like thank god, she can do better'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

HI GUYS
so NB id not back man why did they gave us fake hopes and dreams
but its good i don't want to see NEHA BAMB OUR KRIPA in serial like that why would she waste her talent on a show like that

one thing I didn't get.. if Neha was not in Vidhwa to begin with, then why all those NB return to TV articles were posted on her FB account.. whoever updates her account, must have known that Neha wasn't offered this role..

is Neha FB account real or fake?πŸ˜•

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu127

one thing I didn't get.. if Neha was not in Vidhwa to begin with, then why all those NB return to TV articles were posted on her FB account.. whoever updates her account, must have known that Neha wasn't offered this role..

is Neha FB account real or fake?πŸ˜•

Fake.😳
Annu.. thumbnail

^^  ok, lets assume that account is not real.. but have u ever visited up there Ayesha.. hundreds of NB personal pics were uploaded.. so whoever updates her FB account, he/she must have known Neha personally.. so how is it possible that person didn't know that NB isn't doing Vidhwa..πŸ€”

Hello KYPHians! I was looking for some KYPH Avis weeks ago and couldn't find much so I decided to make some myself!

FREE FOR ALL TO USE!  ENJOY!

Stacked Avis:

<-- This one I thought was very cute😳

To Use as Video Siggies:

ENJOY!!πŸ˜›

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago