Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

kya hua tha๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..........tell me๐Ÿ˜ณ...................๐Ÿคฃ

ye raaz bhi unhi ke paas hai.........๐Ÿคฃ
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This HAS to be the MOSTTTT.... ROCKING,WONDERFUL,AWESOME,DROOLFUL,BEAUTIFUL, IV ever....ever.. ever of ANY telly couple ever had..........!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
ArTi sang,enjoyed,chatted,pulled each-other's legs,did what not.....n i m sure TT enjoyed d time as well with them...........!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒafter all-they had two of the most lovely ppl with them to interview.....the questions added spark to the already sparkling chemistry of the twosomes.....๐Ÿ˜‰-with stuffs like-

"whenever she hugs me,is my fav scene...n whenever i hug her!!!!!!!!!".....not to forget his MOST FAMOUS obsessions with PBM here so much so that he mentions his MOST favorite moment with his"just co-star" as this particular  scene!!!!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ

things had happened b4 that IV n they kept laughing n winking n talking n singing..while Arjun kept answering questions for his.....umm....๐Ÿค”-on-screen better half...๐Ÿคฃ..
  n LASTLY-not to forget -d ArTi anthem Khudaa jaane.............the song thats ONLY made for THEM..for ArTi..which they keep singing till TODAY..as itz JUST for them...without doubts........๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

lovely topic annie.............!!!๐Ÿค—uff..ArTi pe fida..all over again!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜
will come back later....for drooling!!!!!!!!!!

P.S-what about another IV -just like this TT??!!๐Ÿ˜‰-will make us praise u guys again...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks soooo much for this post Annie๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was thinking that if no one had made it, i will๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

OMG TT iv...one of the BEST ivs i have ever watched of ArTi...they were full-on in masti mood...those looks, those smiles, those hidden meanings, those blushes, the teasing....Hayeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They seemed totally in their own world...had forgotten completely that there was an interviewer and a camera man present...that is how comfy they were with each other in this iv...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sitting soooo close๐Ÿ˜ to each other, the hugs, the pulls, the holding each other close, every single second of this iv was MAGICAL....Just like the couple themselves๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We were to get another TT iv of theirs na..wonder what happened???

I wish we get something like this...we need it BADLY man

Love ArTi...this couple has captured my heart forever...and i will NEVER love any other couple like this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Missing them๐Ÿ˜ญ
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was the best arti interview of all time.
Alisha2887 thumbnail
This is definately the best ArTi interview ever.

Missing ArTi a lot today.

Thanks for making this wonderful post Annie.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, Deblina, u said it well.......................Khuda Jaane............ArTi anthem..........lol
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
we have two anthems arti arti pukare hum praani and khuda jaane..................๐Ÿ˜†
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

we have two anthems arti arti pukare hum praani and khuda jaane..................๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe...right on Komzie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just the way Arjun's anthem is PBM๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ahh TT that was the best ever arti iv .wasnt it ๐Ÿ˜†

those questions ...sent by all of us...and the jet speed questions and anwers///all the lovveesss in the world n what not ๐Ÿ˜†

super fab n super fun :) tabhi tho arti jap itna jyaada hogaya tha ๐Ÿ˜†