Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

no way it ain't a compliment as of now.....๐Ÿ˜†....coz i have to study rite now and you are making me watch it......๐Ÿ˜†......and watching is not that dangerous for study but its after effects are...............๐Ÿ˜†

Hey me gotta study too n now i think i shud be moving๐Ÿ˜†
n Komzie i'll take my pending compliments then..n all the best go study now๐Ÿ˜†

mjht-geet-dmg thumbnail
The Best Interview Ever ๐Ÿ˜
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
U ppl are on a roll..............well actually it was an amazing interview
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG.. tht was one HECK of an interview.. the most memorable and treasured interviews of ArTi..  and the CHEMISTRY lessons after pack-up to create HISTORY was TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOODDDD.. and from there on Khuda Jaane became the UNIVERSAL FRIENDSHIP Song.. and PBM..... Ahahahhahahahaaaaa... that song never looked so hot and melodious until the PBM sequence and the love confession for that song..srsly, Pehli baar mohabbat ki hain.. aakhri baar mohabbat ki hain..
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Not fare guys you did not leave any thing for me to say it regarding this interview๐Ÿ˜ญ but ha I hope nobody mentioned this๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In the beginning arjun was seated little far from rati I don't know how but I felt that he was looking for her smell it look like that he knows her smell very well and he like it๐Ÿ˜ณ and after he took his breath he stick their beside her all the interview ๐Ÿ˜

@ 3:07๐Ÿคช

@ 3:44 arjun was totally lost in her face just see his eyes how it was rounding in all her face ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by WAZME - 13 years ago
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wazme.. i just saw the interview again and now i know what u meant ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. i loved their interview ....
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can never get over that interview..........it was one of its kind

I cannot believe i never watched this! Its fine, better late than never. Its super super super cute, Arjun and Rati are adorable. And Arjun answering all the questions for rati was so cute and his answers were triple cute๐Ÿ˜ณ. Arjun is soo cuteee...and Rati is a darling. But the most adored moment i found in this was, how they automatically start singing the khuda jane song at the same time, can they be more cute. I think not. Gosh, i never seen such chemistry in any couple apart from SRK and Kajol. Arjun and Rati you guys just bring fire to the screens.

thank you annie for this post, or i would have never even known about it.