Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
another quip from abher.... i wish i could write out all their interactions.... πŸ˜

kisse ne kisse ko kaha tha ke kisse ke aas paas na ayay, phir jis kisse ko kaha tha aaj usse ke paas maddadd mangnay!!!!!

aur us kisse se ab koi yeh kehta hai, ke jab koi zaroorat se zyada smart banta hai to actually us oversmartness ke chakkar mein, woh awal darjay ka be waqoof nazar aata hai

kisse ne kisse ko kaha, shukriya... hosla afzai ka

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some one plz talk to me.....my Abheria is making me all 😭....damn the berang channel 😑.....how could they do this to us .....look at my perfect YaRav.....they are the best😍

fj08 thumbnail
@ratna - jalnay mein kya mazza hai
parwanay jaantay hain...

hum bhe dewaanay hain, we love going back through the show and then feel sad... but kya karein cant help but go through the good old times
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Fatima.....looks like it is just the 2 of us again.....Meera,Jas and Neha......are u there?....saw u liking posts 😊

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely right Fatima ... YaRav need to do a show together ... and ofcourse, a love story!! A sweet simple and heart warming love story. If not like YPNHK ... but something equally good. The magic has to be recreated again ... and again .. and again ....
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ratna mummy Ji πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i m around.....just very weepy....me was watching my favorite AbHer wave scene......its awesomley adorable.....that scene has packed everything what u feel when u are in love for the first time.....that first acknowlegdement, excitment and anticipatio.....GK and YG were fabulous in that scene

Cupcake πŸ€—πŸ€—

Fatima Darling πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ
Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oye today iz 28..28..DEC...😍...lovely thread πŸ‘πŸΌ ...purani yaadein taza ho gayein...😳
Luv AbHer YPNHK...😊
fj08 thumbnail
hi Meera, eks

thats us, we have to watch our fav scenes and then we miss them so much that we are all πŸ˜­

i might have to stop watching them... i never thought i would be saying this, but i miss the show too much when i watch the old episodes.... this last week i have spent poring over two episodes from the bunch that i saw.... literally poring over each frame, each word.... cant get enough of them

btw harshiti are hosting sbs tomorrow, that leaves two more days
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Meera  πŸ€—.....awwww u feeling the same as all of us my dear.....like Fatima said hope we see YaRav in a new show.....that is the only cure for our Yaraveria 😊....this is for u....

fj08 thumbnail
hi noor

looks like people are going to come in now... and i might not be able to stay up much longer