Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys

thanks for all the appreciation
the effort was all Tanu's and Shobs '...
 thanks Shobs for making that poem post possible
you did all the work ,I only did the graphics bit :)

feeling real nostalgic and a tad sad too...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

sasuma,Tanu wil be back shortly
but your message looks perfectly fine :S
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A trip down memory lane.....thought this should be here.....Pal pal dil ke paas ❀️

HI         πŸ€—         ABHERIANS

β€οΈ   Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehte Ho ❀️.......The song that started all the magic....the song that has made us fall in love with Abeer and Leher before the show started..❀️......the song that brings so many YPNHK  memories to our minds whenever or wherever we hear it playing....the song that promised us a sweet love story set in charming old world locales.....the song and its lyrics haunt every Abherian because we can so relate to those words......AbHer are going to remain very close to our hearts ❀️  and we will cherish these bittersweet memories as long as we live.❀️....now that we all have decided to rewatch YPNHK from the begining and share our views and opinions with each other...........what better way than to start from the actual begining of the show......the title track of Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam ❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MzRcMKOHlM[/YOUTUBE]

β€οΈ     THE   LYRICS    OF    THE     SONG   ❀️

Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho
Jeevan Meethi Pyaas Yeh Kehti Ho
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho

Har Shyam Aankhon Par
Tera Aanchal Lehraye
Har Raat Yaadon Ki
Baarat Le Aaye
Maein Saans Leta Hoon
Teri Khushboo Aati Hai
Ek Mehka Mehka Sa
Paigham Laati Hai
Meri Dil Ki Dhadkan Bhi
Tere Geet Gaati Hai
Pal Pal ...

Tum Sochogi Kyon Itna
Maein Tumse Pyaar Karoon
Tum Samjhogi Deewana
Maein Bhi Iqraar Karoon
Dewaanon Ki Yeh Baatein
Deewane Jaante Hain
Jalne Mei Kya Mazaa Hai
Parwanr Jaante Hain
Tum Yunhi Jalate Rehna
Aa Aakar Khwabon Mein
Pa L Pal ...

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ratna ... Thanks for posting the title track here!! πŸ€—

The song was playing on the radio this morning ... and OMGG .. can't explain how I was feeling!! 😍 I increased the volume ... and throughout, was singing it aloud!!! And the weather complemented the whole feel ... and reminded me of the Lucknowi thand!!! 😍 It was an AWESSSOME feeling!!! 😳
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Hinaaaa πŸ€—.....i.... know how u are feeling............last night when we were fininshing the 37th thread so that we can start the new one today i was going thru all the pics and siggies.....made me all πŸ˜Š and πŸ˜­...........bittersweet is the word.....kabhi kushi kabhi gam  ....yeh pyar na hoga kam❀️

AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tanu, Hina - Lovely post πŸ‘
--Ratna-- thumbnail
EKSIE  πŸ€—....hi my dear....sorry lappie crashed.....had to restart....poor thing worked too much last night  πŸ˜†.....wonder how Fatima is ....she stayed up really late.....hope she is not working today.......i had the pal pal song playing non stop yesterday.....so many memories attatched to it na..........we should all keep posting our thoughts in this thread like Shobs said........take it to 150 pages😊

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ratna - thanks for posting the song lyrics here too...

even though i know the song enough to sing along with it i had never written it out and felt so nice to do it yesterday, that song is completely yarav, it fit them perfectly, it fit the show perfectly, not just the begininng but all the verses, 'bandh lo bandhan mein'... 'yeh kaisa rishta hai'... all were perfect for abher

gaurav and yami need to do another all out love story
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Fatima  πŸ€—....how are u dear.....me all blurry eyed πŸ˜†....are u working?.....i agree the lyrics of the song are soooo suitable for YaRav and YaRaverians both .....every word is just Perfect 😍

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh no ratna, not working... barely slept for a few hours last night and i cannot do without atleast 6 hours of sleep, jitne zyada utna better.... aur aaj kal to i have a dose of gaurav before breakfast πŸ˜ƒ