Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mehak.

Looools I'm dying of laughter 'take ur false sympathy and shove it down ur throat' LLOOOOOL!!! :D

Lol!! I didn't find it too funny, rather, I say such stuff when I'm in temper, but now that you said it, even I can't help cracking up!🀣
I'm laughing at my own work! I'm lameπŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

this was amazingly written i just loved it πŸ‘ 

Thanks a ton, ka7eela!!πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutemug

Yeah, but the thing is most of us imagine it happening,few are able to pen it down,
thanks again,but you wont be excused,you will have to write more, 😊

not necessarily continuing this OS,
but yeah you can give such nice surprises to us...
hey i thought a name for it too "Saturday Surprises" πŸ˜†
to reduce "Monday To be Episodical Blues"...Silly meπŸ˜•

Anyway,m rudely very particular about name's spelling, but in general also, i cannot overlook spelling mistakes,it just pisses me off 😑

As I said, I don't write. This was extremely spontaneous! If I ever find such an inspiration to write again, I most definitely will😳
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Wow! Great OS Neethi! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Enjoyed reading it. Loved Pia's outburst.  :)
Hoping to see something similar on Monday!

Thanks a million!! I'm also pining to get such a scene! I'm sure seeing it on TV will be much much better than reading it here!!πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mehak.

Superb ... Very well written plz continue its great and funny :)

Thanks! I don't know, Mehak. I have absolutely no story to tell! I'll be clueless if I continue!
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reading your OS reminded me of this line:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Love your OS, this is exactly the kind of scene I am expecting between Abhiya when they next face each other especially if it is under the circumstance where Abhay is trying to save Piya from wolves in the jungle. It is high time for Piya to start showing indifference toward Abhay even if her feelings say otherwise.  
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Very nicely written. Feels like you just helped Pia in clearing her head. There was so much sadness on the Christmas day - wish the actual writers had waited a little before showing it today. But thanks you did that through your one shot.

Abhay did get the taste of his own medicine. But somewhere I wanted atleast one good thing to happen today...

Thanks!! Ya, it was a pretty heart wrenching episode! I really really want Pia to fight off her vulnerability and stand up for herself against Abhay! I hate the way she lets Abhay insult and humiliate her and get away with it! Main na sehti! Thats what I've tried to express through this OS. I think the reason why Pia's dialogues came so naturally to me was because this is EXACTLY how I would've reacted in a similar situation. Hope to see Pia do so too😊
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

It was great. I loved it a lot. I love how you captured Abhay and Pia in their characters. πŸ‘πŸΌ Pia shud definitely b hurt rite now, angry at most considering she jus got rebuffed by her lover. 😭
And Abhay's attitude, kind then mean da next second.😍
Wow, it was really amazing.πŸ‘ one thing though, pia wud nvr curse. πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for your lovely comment!! Btw, why don't I see you too often in the forum these days?? And ya, Pia would never ever say such stuff. As I said, this is something I would've done!! That girl isn't Pia actually, its me!🀣
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita.patel

Reading your OS reminded me of this line:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Love your OS, this is exactly the kind of scene I am expecting between Abhiya when they next face each other especially if it is under the circumstance where Abhay is trying to save Piya from wolves in the jungle. It is high time for Piya to start showing indifference toward Abhay even if her feelings say otherwise.  

That line holds so true for the Pia I wanted to show through the OSπŸ‘

This is the scene I'm wanting between them, I have no idea what to expect. For all you know, Pia won't get lost in the jungle
I really really want Pia to stop getting so affected by Abhay but he does exert some weird influence on her😳
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

That line holds so true for the Pia I wanted to show through the OSπŸ‘

This is the scene I'm wanting between them, I have no idea what to expect. For all you know, Pia won't get lost in the jungle
I really really want Pia to stop getting so affected by Abhay but he does exert some weird influence on her😳

Well I hope the affect that Abhay has over Piya never dies down, but I would really love if she would show less signs of weakness in front of Abhay. Dont let him know that his words and actions affect her so much at least externally. Internally both Abhiya are feeling a whirlwind of emotions.