AbhIya OS: Stop being difficult!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hey nicely written...lol...but i was hopping for a nice ending lol..but ur never to continue just left me giggling...lol..
❀️MONA
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hey nicely written...lol...but i was hopping for a nice ending lol..but ur never to continue just left me giggling...lol..
❀️MONA

Thanks!! Sorry for not continuing but i don't really write. This was just one scene which popped up in my mind and I really wanted to share it with you allπŸ˜ƒ
hey very nice one..loved it...i needed something like this...i am feelin so restless and wondering wat would happen on monday...
loved tht line..abhay is suffering from MPD..lol..sometimes it does feel like tht...can't wait for monday
Aww, Neethi, I loved this so much! I'd love it if Pia behaves like this with Abhay! She needs to get over her vulnerablity and get back to Abhay with the same cold heartedness he showed her! That's the only way to melt the iron man. πŸ˜³

PS - What do you mean by 'NOT GONNA CONTINUE'? πŸ˜‘ What happened to the boom-baam-dhishoom I was expecting?  Pia needs her suspicions about Abhay back, no? 

Woah Neethi Sis this is such an awesome piece of writing.
Totally loved it.Simple amazing OS.
I write alot and barely read others ff'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOL but I read few FF's which are really awesome and I feel that it doesn't seems the writer has indulged in writing for the first time.As the writing seems so perfect,realistic and factual.😳
Once again , beautiful piece of writing.😳
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kiranni

hey very nice one..loved it...i needed something like this...i am feelin so restless and wondering wat would happen on monday...
loved tht line..abhay is suffering from MPD..lol..sometimes it does feel like tht...can't wait for monday

Thank you! Same with me!! I've been wondering what will happen on Monday! Then I was like, I will have to wait till Monday to find out what happens, but I can still think about what I want should happen! So here it was!
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Aww, Neethi, I loved this so much! I'd love it if Pia behaves like this with Abhay! She needs to get over her vulnerablity and get back to Abhay with the same cold heartedness he showed her! That's the only way to melt the iron man. πŸ˜³

PS - What do you mean by 'NOT GONNA CONTINUE'? πŸ˜‘ What happened to the boom-baam-dhishoom I was expecting?  Pia needs her suspicions about Abhay back, no? 

Aww!! Thank you so much Akanksha!!πŸ€— As I said, I can't control Pia's behaviour but I'm allowed to imagine what I'd like her behaviour to be, right??πŸ˜‰ I seriously want Pia to be a little more self respecting in front of Abhay!! He's right. She's always lost around him, so lost in his hypnotic eyes that she doesn't care about the rest of the world!! She needs to stand up for herself!! 

P.S. Sorry, Akanksha, but you know that I don't have experience! I do not have ANY story in mind which I can share! Its was just this one scene!
Originally posted by Princezz22

Woah Neethi Sis this is such an awesome piece of writing.
Totally loved it.Simple amazing OS.
I write alot and barely read others ff'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOL but I read few FF's which are really awesome and I feel that it doesn't seems the writer has indulged in writing for the first time.As the writing seems so perfect,realistic and factual.😳
Once again , beautiful piece of writing.😳

Thanks a zillion, Mahi!!πŸ€—
Ok, its not actually my first time. I've written a couple of updates for the creativity corner thanks to Akanksha but ya, never such intense ones. You're serious?? It wasn't that good!! Oh, Mahi!! I love you!! You made my day!
I truly enjoyed reading it
Hope this happens on monday and going with piya n abhays character traits it can
beautiful os