Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TheLioness

I used to ship me and Shahid before...when I was 15 I even dreamed that he got married to me and lived in a separate house till I turned 18...what a noble guy. ๐Ÿคฃ

But from the past two years it has been Cole Sprouse for me...he's a sweet guy!๐Ÿ˜†

SAME! I write so much...ALL THE TIME...I have so many pending MN FFs!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And now I have branched out to Tonks-Lupin too!๐Ÿ˜ณ I make siggies...though not now, coz laptop's keyboard has gone for a toss...I am better at VM making!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haha sighh....our dreamlands are always so perfect....until reality hits...and then everything goes *kaput* ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and aww yeah cole sprouse is sweet...i like him loads better than dylan...idk why though..๐Ÿ˜•

and haha dont even get me started on the pending FFs..... i think i should just crawl under a shell and hide away๐Ÿ˜† But I feel like I read some of your beginnings.........hmm but the forum was closed or something....i dont even remember anymore๐Ÿ˜•
and oooh! tonks and lupin....i started liking them after spending a ton of time on fanfiction.....but portkey is my favorite๐Ÿ˜ณ and yeah i made one VM in my life and failed miserably...ill stick to siggy making๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and hey ufftracks! I'm naina :)
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

haha sighh....our dreamlands are always so perfect....until reality hits...and then everything goes *kaput* ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and aww yeah cole sprouse is sweet...i like him loads better than dylan...idk why though..๐Ÿ˜•

and haha dont even get me started on the pending FFs..... i think i should just crawl under a shell and hide away๐Ÿ˜† But I feel like I read some of your beginnings.........hmm but the forum was closed or something....i dont even remember anymore๐Ÿ˜•
and oooh! tonks and lupin....i started liking them after spending a ton of time on fanfiction.....but portkey is my favorite๐Ÿ˜ณ and yeah i made one VM in my life and failed miserably...ill stick to siggy making๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and hey ufftracks! I'm naina :)

I love them even more after reading their FFs!! And OS' all the more...they are simply adorable! I wish JKR writes a mini novel about Tonks-Lupin's relationship...I would love to see Nat & David play act in the whole thing! โค๏ธ

Cole is the sweeter, funnier, reserved and the one I prefer...though I feel Dyl's a better actor!๐Ÿ˜›

Vm making is so much easier man...I have many MN vms and I was trying a Tonks/Lupin one on Bin Tere from IHLS!๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Devyani!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified Cache-Control: max-age=2678400 Last-Modified: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:06:00 GMT Accept-Ranges: bytes ETag: "0a43eef1ddc51:0","" ServerEdited by TheLioness - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heeeeeeeeeeeelooooooz???????????
kaha ho sab?
leeseunggilove thumbnail
thank god!

hw r u nidz!
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hi hello folks :D

whats on potter watch today ๐Ÿ˜†

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Now I have to go...it's my friend's birthday!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
haha it was great talking to you nidheya....I actually have to go now...my mum's going to flip...i'll catch up with you later!

and divya and devyani...hi and bye! I would love to talk to you both but angry mom on the loose ๐Ÿ˜† :)
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i know u devyani...we've bumped into each other on the MF CC ๐Ÿ˜†

bye nidz and naina :D catch up with u guys later :)

leeseunggilove thumbnail
bye naina!lol
haha well since i dnt cum to mjht forum n mf cc much ab..i thot u mite have frgtn me๐Ÿ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail
hiee naina :D i'm rachna :D