200th Epi - VM Competition

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Odhanians

I am here to announce to all a VM competition to celebrate the 200th epi milestone of RBO and what better way to caputure the beautiful journey then by making a VM on it...

So to all our lovely ppl...each and everyone from the VM expersts to the ones who always wanted to make one but did not till now...here is your chance to shine ..and make us all happy.

So..before you all start making one...please read the rules...

1. All the VMs that will be made by anyone will be on one song ...and the song is from the Moive Khabi Khushi Khabi Gum...the happy version of this Title song...not the sad one please as we are celebrationg...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2. The VM should not only consit of Shanak..but the Khandelwal family too..and if anyone wants to add...Hetal, Mangal, Gopi, Duck, Sam and Rahul, Dharam bha, Hiralal, and Gaurave Gera cameos ...are most welcome to do so too...but it can't be on Shanak alone as RBO consist of all of these ppl too.πŸ˜ƒ

3.The last date for submission of the VM's is the 30th of December 2010..and the enteries are needed to be PMed to Gaayu(tvrasika) or Myself.

So hope we have all of you participate and make this a happening celebration.

Thank you all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ krishna.....I will be participating in this
posting here so that you can remind me.....lol.....
I need a push now and then.....................:)
kubare thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Manita darling count on it...you will get reminders from me regularly...till you submitt the VM,...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh God VM.. so its mean i can't take part in this.. bcz i don't know that how to make a vm .. so feeling very bad..
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeelakhokar

oh God VM.. so its mean i can't take part in this.. bcz i don't know that how to make a vm .. so feeling very bad..

There are more competiton and stuff coming your way dearπŸ˜ƒ..if not this then something else indeed..😊

Do go and nominate/vote for the memeber in the AWARD  thread...or you can send a greeting to the whoe RBO team wishing them the best...in the gretings thread...

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i can't make a VM to save my life! 🀣
kubare thumbnail
To all the VM makers on the forum...come on ladies step forward and take part dear..we would love to see all your work dear...πŸ˜ƒ
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I wnt be able to take part as I have my xamzz from 7th jan and its till 18th..........so sorry....But I'll submit a VM....U can just have a look

adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

There are more competiton and stuff coming your way dearπŸ˜ƒ..if not this then something else indeed..😊

Do go and nominate/vote for the memeber in the AWARD  thread...or you can send a greeting to the whoe RBO team wishing them the best...in the gretings thread...

ok ...
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

I wnt be able to take part as I have my xamzz from 7th jan and its till 18th..........so sorry....But I'll submit a VM....U can just have a look

Ok dear πŸ˜ƒ