kab milega geet ko ILU ILU gift & maan ko gift

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow geet placing maan's hand on her womb & saying thanks πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ (luved that scene)

Geet wiping tears off maan's😍😍😍😍& maan kissing her hand as usual  Nothing new friends

Maan was about to say ILU ILU to his geet πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ but I know it was so obvious πŸ˜‰ Looked very clear that he wanted to delay those 3 golden words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†& as if it was not enough him delaying saying it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabab main haddi nurse aakar tapki 😑' hmmm(tera kuch karna padega nurse '' )

Geet planning christmas party😊 As  a surprise gift for maan for giving her happiness πŸ˜ƒ As she to wants a gift from maanπŸ˜‰ (any guessess wht the gift is πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Well no gift for u all fro guessing it correct πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as our maannu bhai has already spent some of his fortune on cell phones & breakfast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh now I understand how he is going to paisa wasool for the cell phones & breakfast😲 as he did not give chutti on christmas kae din 😑 Very bad MSK πŸ˜† Christmas kae din πŸ˜‰ No chuttiπŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

geet & maan standing under mistletoe😍😍😍😍 both talking about each other's gift πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ (dono kae dono ek sae badkar ek hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maan so wanting to kiss her & actually ready to kiss her under mistletoe as per manisha darlings order's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but geet madam πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈrunning away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maan giving his naughty smile ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰bachkae kahan jaaogi meri jaanπŸ˜‰ ... meri MeeShtiπŸ˜† ok i will spell mishti ..... like MeeShti ... coz i like it tht way πŸ˜‰ ok continuing the line

maan - bachkae kahan jaogi meri MeeShti ... end main tho mere paas hi aagi na tum ....πŸ˜‰

Geet bringing maan'ss fav cheese sandwich for him with ILU😍 ...  written in sause ... maan dipping bread in ILU & wiping it off in a jhatka πŸ˜†... on purpose ...(arey Mr. Drama King ab apni Drama Queen ko batha bhi do ki wo kya sunna chahthi hain ... hum sab ko kyun tadpa rahan ho yaar ...)

geet bending over him to wipe the sause off his dimple chin😍😍😍😍 ... & maan looking at her as though he saw her for the first time😑 .... but inside his heart loving every minute of what geet was going through ...

geet finally leaves is a huff ... maan having a fit of laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (oh maannu u don't know abt our geete ... she is not simple kudi ... she is Ms.Hoshiarpur express from Hoshiarpur ... Hoshiarpur wali kae saath Hoshiari ... nahin chalegi ....) Sach kahan geet yeh nautanki geet kae samnae nahin chalegi

Chipku annie calling tasha chipku πŸ˜² yeh tho sach main news hain mere liyae πŸ˜†

Arjun pataoing aanie (lage rahon  .... 3rd wicket down ... Mr.Arjun ... annie pad gayi arjun kae chal main )

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di Maan reaction while Geet was closing on him to wipe the sauce was priceless... i was rolling out in laughter...i think during the sandwich scene GC was really hungry OMG the way he ate teh sandwich...
LuvScooby thumbnail
I just loved the way Geet was getting closer to Maan and he was backing off 😊
I'm like huh, situation reverse ho gayi πŸ˜†
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di Maan reaction while Geet was closing on him to wipe the sauce was priceless... i was rolling out in laughter...i think during the sandwich scene GC was really hungry OMG the way he ate teh sandwich...

πŸ˜†........wat wud GC do....he only eats boiled food to aaj moka mila hai to chance pe dance kar liya🀣
Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

arti not only u ... me 2 ... was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at both since the hospital scene ... & today my mom also saw a little bit of geet from the mistletoe scene ... i know wht happens under mistletoe ... & started laughing before manisha uttered the dialogues ... don't know wht mom thougt ... well i m not a kid so she knows tht ...

u know arti 1st time my mom actually saw that scene wht u mentioned & she burst into laugh ... whn geet was bending ... the way both were bending was amazing ....

mom was saying y was he eating all of it alone ... she told him she is preg* still he is eating alone not allowing her to eat ... i was like mom he knws she is preg* ... he is teasing her ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i second u..........
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I just loved the way Geet was getting closer to Maan and he was backing off 😊

I'm like huh, situation reverse ho gayi πŸ˜†

yeah ... it was a great scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but the way thy both were bending ... was so nice ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

πŸ˜†........wat wud GC do....he only eats boiled food to aaj moka mila hai to chance pe dance kar liya🀣

nice line ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

but ... tht's the food he choose to eat though ...

yeah but whn he got chance to taste .... looks like he did not mind eating it ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
as our maannu bhai has already spent some of his fortune on cell phones & breakfast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh now I understand how he is going to paisa wasool for the cell phones & breakfast😲 as he did not give chutti on christmas kae din 😑 Very bad MSK πŸ˜† Christmas kae din πŸ˜‰ No chuttiπŸ˜†πŸ˜›)
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

are yaar i was just laughing n laughing..........
with geet trying to get maan to confess.....then going off in a huff.............
her phula hua face............🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and the way maan kept going back as if poor geet is gonna assault him!!!!!!!!!!!!1
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ohhh special mention for adi's "DISGUSTING"
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update dear😊...........Geet made Maan feel the baby and then wiping his tears awwwwwwww loved the hospital scene...............Now coming to their office scene MAANEET r too much yaar ladne ke liye wajah hi nahin chahiyeπŸ˜†..........Maan wanted kiss in exchange for saying ILU haha they were arguing like little kids like i will give u my lunch box only if u give me ursπŸ˜†.......Then the way MSK almost fell off frm the chair when Geet came to wipe the sauce his expressions were priceless.........looked like Maan never expected his Mishti to be so bold.........uski sherni ki himmat dekhe woh shock hoga yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........so warning to MSK never underestimate ur sherni' himmatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...........The way Maan was hogging looked like bechara bahut dino se buka thaπŸ˜†..........Then Geet's expressions while she was thinking she shud not have said ILU were so adorable......ab tune keha diya hai toh uske baare mein mat socho ab yeh socho tu MSK joh sirf apni mann ki karta hai usse ILU kaise kahalawaogi......koi new idea dhhondo Miss Hoshiyarpur!!!!!...........office staff were fun to watch today esp. Adi and ManishaaaπŸ˜†......overall a nice episode!