Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry gals..........will post caps tomorrow.......net is acting up and it is taking ages to upload..........

See u all tomorrow...........If anyone else wants to post, please do so! 
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After all that was said about him being so yummilicious in green..... 

Fatima B prolly cant post it either.... 

Hinaaaaaaaaaaaa.....  Jaanejaa, dhood thi, fir rahi hoon tumhe raaat din, mein yahaan se wahaan....

Mujhko aaaawaaaz doooooo...... Tum Kahan???🤔
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i have been waiting to see what shade of green made prem look even yummier....

thanks for the note shobs...

@tanu - i think u have jinxed our caps
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

yeah i have been waiting to see what shade of green made prem look even yummier....

thanks for the note shobs...

@tanu - i think u have jinxed our caps

Hina, your twinnie's idea of a joke is cruel...😆😆
fj08 thumbnail
u r complaining to hina 🤣

i guess since meera's isnt here

well since i cannot blame my maa... it has to be your fault, right? arnt i the urmila to shobs - dadi ma😉
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣  You-Shobs = Urmilla -dadi! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Oh, I miss Mamo B!  I bet she'd have a couple or more things to add to the equation....🤣🤣🤣

I guess it is my fault... I should've increased my dramatics...

Shobs Saasuma was let off easy... net connection being slow?! Yeh bhi koi reason hua for not posting caps??
fj08 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG tanu you have to read the post in the "they should consumate it" post..... i had been ignoring it for so many days and couldnt resist today but the last one is a gem 🤣
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  That one is soooo jhingalala!!!

I was avoiding it too, but I guess now I have to leave some of my "High Gyan" there!🤣🤣🤣
fj08 thumbnail
i m too tired to figure out what shade of green it is but it does look great on prem, didnt even download took caps in motion... but had to share

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Fatima........I knew Tanu would make some drama.........but yesterday, it was really unintentional..........I took loads of caps and wanted to post just 3 to 4 pics with a note to Tanu that I have lots more...........🤣     but when I have to do the update as well, it becomes difficult...........I am woozy today from the late night yesterday and in spite of sitting up late, could not upload because the net was slow.......... will post some in the evening after I get home!

It just looks like Universe is paying heed to me..........Tanu teases the hell out of me for caps.......when I have been doing it pretty regularly.......and then whammo........Prem decides not to appear in an episode (he is a good LMLM son!! 😛) and yest, because there was lots of Prem.........the net decides to give haath...........or rather help me out but going slow!!  🤣

Don't plague your sasuma so much Tanu.........learn from your Yummy sister.............maybe caps will be possible every day then!!  😉