Thanks for caps, Pratham and Prem shirt matches windows panel so wellπŸ˜›

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Shobs ... Thanks sooo much for the caps!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Haaaaiiiii Prem 😍 😍 such a dreamboat!!! ❀️❀️
aaabbb thumbnail
Another new show on ZeeπŸ˜•, wow this is third after DSDV. It has Vivaan, must be good😊. I like him from Pyar Ka Bandhan and Mayka.

I am not following Geeta and Bhagowali, too much TV time alreadyπŸ˜•
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Prem ! Prem ! Prem❀️❀️

Thanks Shobs for the Premi CapsπŸ€—
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks shobs, lovely caps

dont even want to start on the color of prathams shirt πŸ˜†

@veena - thats the only thing i noticed about the new show, it has vivaan in it, ek he channel per dono bhai 😊
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

I am still hurt....😭...wait I know how to get back at you...😑...on a day when there is lots of Gaurav in the show, I will not post caps!  😈  I will take caps and drool over them all by myself!  πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Empty Threats! that's what they are!!!  Arre, Saasuma, we know you so well by now that we totally know that you can never be so cold hearted, and punish the entire brood of Prem Ki Dewaanis just to spite me!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Or could you?πŸ˜•

Hmm... you cant be that diabolical...😈

Anyways, let me tell you this... Its not for nuthing that I'm a fan of the Psychoman Kkkrushna... I heard that one of your LMLMs got married recently, eh?  Thats sweeeet.... I liked that one...😈 .

You can put 2 and 2 together, right? 🀣🀣🀣🀣😈
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shobs for the caps......how are u feeling today😊
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

@ Jas - I haven't seen any other performance of Vandana. This too, I remember, Aysha had posted when DSDV was to begin.. Will search in Youtube for other videos πŸ˜Š 

@ Shobs & Tanu - Yeh kya drama laga ke rakha hai!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† Dr. K aur Nandini se kuch seekho .. saas-bahu ka rishta kaisa hona chahiye!!! πŸ˜† One fark though ... serial mein Prem is standing in support of them .. yahan, Prem ko lekar tu-tu main-main ho rahi hai!! 🀣 

Shobs ... Tanu ke drama ki sazaa hume toh mat do πŸ˜­ Pics hon toh akele akele drool karoge toh hamara kya hoga?! πŸ˜•  πŸ˜­

Dont worry Eks, I've such a card in my hand that your poor mom HAS to post the pics! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *evil laughter*

aaabbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

thanks shobs, lovely caps

dont even want to start on the color of prathams shirt πŸ˜†

@veena - thats the only thing i noticed about the new show, it has vivaan in it, ek he channel per dono bhai 😊

I know why starting competition between bhai bhai.😭

I know the other girl Sugna from Balika Vadhu and saw bearded guy in Adalat recently. Main lead looks good but who doesn't these days with all the makeupπŸ˜• 

After watching the Shakti and Vandana's dance performane again today, I was thinking why they gel her hair on one side in DSDV all the time. She looks cute with pulled back hairs, why they never change her hairstyle. And please CV don't pick or count, Prapti engaments style, seriously she looked like she was playing Kareena's Chameli's character.😑🀒
aaabbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10on10

Dont worry Eks, I've such a card in my hand that your poor mom HAS to post the pics! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 *evil laughter*

Eks Tanu's idol is Sona not Nandini, like Sona she knows how to handle her MIL and throw tantrums.