Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyoti.. The Hitler... Tujha yaad na meri Aai (while sending PMs) kisi se ab kya kehna...😭

Moi too.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Dil ro ro ke aakh bhar aaye,
Dil ro ro ke aakh bhar aaye,
Kisse see abb kya kehenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Tujhe Yaad na meri aayi Kisse abb kya kehenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks opti...
Arwen baby, take care......
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was holly they were standing under, mistletoe has white berries 🀣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maan ban gaya Santa? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 KILL ME NOW! please tell me he wasnt dressed as one either 🀣

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cacoethes

Maan ban gaya Santa? 🀣 KILL ME NOW! please tell me he wasnt dressed as one either 🀣

HE was dressed in balck n RED!!!! 
Sigma thumbnail
no unfortunately not Caco 🀣

but someone was saying in the den this week that MSK was like Santa when he picked her up after the dance and sat her down in his lap, i didn't think CVs would steal that idea 🀣🀣🀣

how is your holiday going πŸ€—
Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Geet's set is in Andheri East...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anyone know which studio?
mchopra thumbnail
@vandu: wow woamn hats off..yaar baaki saare toh meri memory mein fixed hain..yeh 21st july ka epi also i watched but aunty gusse mein kyun thi yeh toh batao..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Santa's PM coming in after few minutes😳

Today's episode..

First scene was very emotional and touching😳..the way Geet puts his hand on her stomach and then tells him about her happiness was really very touching..loved how she wipes off his tears and then he for the first time uses the word "pyaar" from his mouth😍...

Also CVs closed the loop of this dialogue today which Geet often uses ..that is "why u r so nice"πŸ˜†...and we viewers used to crib about itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....we saw MSK's reply to this dialogue today when he told Geet "Never use those words or else humara pyaar chota lagne lagega"πŸ‘...Loved it⭐️⭐️⭐️...

For these above reasons...this first scene stands out for me from the rest of the episode😍

Sandwich scene was cute and now MSK knows very well how to turn on Geet to his advantageπŸ˜‰...he wants her to get desperate for that ILU and in return give him the much awaited kiss☺️...these sort of passionplay r common during courtship period  ...😳

Rest of the NES-NEB scenes looked filler to me...Nikunj still can't actπŸ˜†..Piyush was impressive😊

Office cast was used well in the episode todayπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sigma thumbnail
is jyo handing PMs out again, I hope I get one today too, fingers crossed as it's Xmas day

@ shomu awww I'm sure you will get one from jyo esp after a  such an emotional song tribute

I enjoyed today's episode too, NES and NEB are super phast, how come MSK is soo slow πŸ˜•