Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellybuff123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
rietsh ws fantstc in maha episode. lot of viewers like hm fr hs acting n nw he is becming +ve. people want hm to marry tani that wil bring in drama n trp wil go up. anu-tani hd made it ver dull their story ws boring,
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Taani and Ritesh !!! ???
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The day Taani marries Ritesh dat day i'll stop watching TL
Its tooo much, i cant tolerate this torture
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellybuff123

rietsh ws fantstc in maha episode. lot of viewers like hm fr hs acting n nw he is becming +ve. people want hm to marry tani that wil bring in drama n trp wil go up. anu-tani hd made it ver dull their story ws boring,

Thing to remember .. This story is of Anu-Taani and their selfless love.  if they r in vry top notch trouble it doesn't mean that they r not going to marry Or marry sum one else...... it's just the time they take to become one. v never accepted Nupur for Anu who was gud and then turned bad. then how do v accept Ritesh for taani (he's 8-10 years elder to Taani, he's Jeeju). its completely irrelevant
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Anjali-m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if that happens it would be the most  disastrous show ever
Anjali-m thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellybuff123

yes, the drama will go up...out of the channel๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjali-m

yes, the drama will go up...out of the channel๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† exactly...is this happens then I can guarntee you..in about two weeks TL will be off the air due to low TRPs
wida thumbnail
that will be horriblee
really they cant do that :(
ewwww
TaAnu thumbnail
that will be the stupidest act by CVs if they do so.. no wayyyyyyyy

and u know what i have a fear tthat this will happen.. anything can happen in ekta serials so i think i have to stop watching TL

if u wana give her (mom ka pyaar) then just say to her that Taani is her new mom and taani should just give her mom ka pyaar. she is a child she dont know a word about marriage  so nooooooooooooo need of marrying to ritesh
Edited by TaAnu - 13 years ago
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If this does happen then yes that will be the last for me on watching tere liye..very sad if if does