Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Annie-

Hey This Gift Is For My Secret Santa...
Starry.Phoenix!
Well CrazyCreative Told Me That She Loves Sonam Kapoor!
So Here I Present The Christmas Gift Of My Santa!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAYmaP4c5yQ
I Know Its Not That Gud..
But Still...
Bare With It Please!
Special Thanks To Gagan Dii ...For Arranging This!
Love U All,
And Eager For My Gift
😳,
Annie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

awww.......so sweet AnnieπŸ˜ƒ !!! n ya i luv Sonam Kapoor !!😳
thnk u so much for the wondrful AV Gift !! loved it....wil treasure the whole life..!! m subsribin' u on my youtube account!!πŸ˜ƒ

Merry Christmas to you !! God Bless n thnxxx again πŸ€—

@Gagan : Thankies dear !!😊

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wOhOOOOoo Ravz

awsum post

πŸ€—i wish a very very haPPy Merry Christmas 2 u allπŸ€—
WildestDreams thumbnail

@Ravz JI:

πŸ‘Brilliant post :D

Hey bmtdluver aka Radhika

I'm your Secret SantaπŸ˜ƒ
I dedicate to you this FF based on your fav. couple Maaneet😳
I hope you'll like it.

Rock My Life

It was the big day.
Her big day.
Everything was ready: the Church had been embellished, the guests had already arrived and they were sitting on benches, waiting anxiously.
And the groom was already near the altar, all dressed up with a black tuxedo, the bow tie around his neck and hair pulled back with a coat of gel, only a few tufts left fell free to give the serious look.
She was just missing her.
It was the day.
The great day of marriage between Geet Handa and Dev Rathod, the two most popular guys in the field of acting.
And now, they were about to get married, in order to fulfill the dream of many fans.
-Oh Geet, you're so beautiful! –cried Brij, with shining eyes.
The girl looked at the brother, wrapped in a beautiful wedding dress, , and give him a  bright smile.
The long black hair was elegantly styled and the curtain fell behind her shoulders, held back by a circlet of small diamonds.
A girl was bent over the skirt of her dress and she was arranging.
-My child, you are really beautiful! -
Exclaimed her mother, approaching to meet her. She was dressed in a beautiful dress, elegant and a little gorgeous.
She clasped her in an embrace, and the bride giggled a little for feeling uncomfortable.
-Mom, you too? Come on, indeed is nothing so tragic! -
She broke up the hug and start dancing with her mom.
-Miss Geet! Be careful, it could rip the dress! -
Scolded her the girl, who immediately took to rewind the skirt.
Geet calmed down and smiled sadly, driving her tongue out.
-Excuse me ... -
She stood motionless and waited that she finish to prepare her.

When the ceremony finally began, all the guests rose up, respectful and eager to see the bride.
And on the first notes of the wedding march, she stood there, flanked by Brij.
She, Geet Handa.
Beautiful as she had never been before.
Shining almost like a goddess descended on earth.
Delicate as the wings of a fragile butterfly that has just discovered the joy of flying.
She walked along the corridor that would take her to the altar.
That would take her to him.
Dev smiled at her reassuringly and she smiled back, leaving Brij's arm and finally reach the altar.
The groom took her hand, stroking the palm.
And the ceremony began. The priest uttered all set up and the couple exchanged more than a glance accomplice, ready for their last appearance.
And then, finally, the fateful words.
-Do you, Dev Rathod take this her Geet Handa as your legitimize wife? -
-I do.-
Dev turned to Geet and slid the ring on her finger, letting it slip gently.
-And do you Geet Handa take this him Dev Rathod as your lawfully wedded husband? -
-I Do.-
Replied the girl firmly, and with a bright smile and shining eyes slipped the ring on the finger of Dev.

-Good. If anyone opposes this marriage, speak now or forever be silent .-

-Me! I am opposed to this marriage! –

Everyone turned toward the door of the church, where it stood, breathless, a figure.
He was a tall and muscular boy. The black hair, smooth and fine as violin strings, fell on chocolate colored yes. He was shortness of breath, a sign that he had just a long ride.
-MAAN! But ... what the hell are you doing here? -
Exclaimed Geet surprised, advancing a few steps down the aisle of the Church, under the gaze of all surprised.
Maan approached her, and take her hands and look at her so eagerly that she felt blaze.
-Geet, you can not marry him!... He do not deserve you! - he barked, indicating Dev..
-Hey! - protested Dev, but Maan ignored him, too focused on the bride.
On her Geet.
-Maan ... What are you ..? - Stammered the girl, confused and pleasantly surprised.
That thing make her so amazed that she no longer had the strength to laugh or make one of her usual jokes.
He take her by the shoulders, shaking vigorously, the expression of anguish and despair that inexplicably was reflected in those eyes where she had seen only ever apathetic.
- Geet you can not marry him! You can not ... I ... I love you! -
He whispered the last words, with a sincere and sorrowful whisper, that warmed her heart in her chest and made her melt slowly.
-Ma..Maan ... I ... ... -
-Ssssh ... Do not say anything! Just ... -
But he did not finish the sentence because his lips pressed to those of Geet and he kissed her gently.
One last kiss stained with passion. Feelings. Love.
When their lips parted slowly, they looked into each other eyes, searching each other like they had never done before.
They were in a world of their own, where the wedding guests and the whole Church no longer existed.
There were only two of them: Maan and Geet. Geet and Maan. And their love. Nothing more.
Geet smiled, holding up her hand and stroked his cheek.
-I love you too ... but Maan -
She bit her lower lip, undecided, looking down, obviously uncomfortable.
He looked anxious, ready for that refusal that would separate them forever.
Finally, after what seemed an infinity of time, Geet looked up on the face of the young.
Then she grinned, amused.
"But you could not wait until the end of the filming of new movie 'A marriage between celebrities' before declaring?

Now two years have passed since that day and my life is happy. Two strong arms clasped behind me, stroking my belly slightly swollen, and a mouth landed on my neck kissing it.
<<Are you happy ... Mrs. Khurana? >> he asked in a low voice as I watched the face of my daughter Priya, who slept. <<Yes, now I am ... Mr. Khurana>> I turned and threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly-.

Finally, my life is full of love.

Take care

Laods of Love and Hugs

Merry Christmas

Parm

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Merry Christmas -Sameena-!!! πŸ€—

I am your IF Secret Santa. πŸ˜³ I hope you like your gift! The siggy credit goes to Tanu (tanubie.). πŸ˜ƒ

Please do use her siggy because she worked very hard on it. πŸ˜³

Hope you enjoy your gift, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. πŸ˜Š

Fairytaled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res.....:)

*edited*
 jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.
santa claus is coming to the town,
riding on a one horse open sleigh.......!!!!!!!!

* sees that the  i-f site has come."stop rudolph i wanna go down, my kid is waiting for me. gets down. goes through the chimney. it was oops sorru easy for me to go through the chimney ads i am a she-santa.......!!!! rofl don't think i am mrs.santa.........!!!!!!!!!  BTW did i wish u all 😲😲.......!!!! nopes then wait lemme do it.........!!!!!!!!!!!😳

First of all a very merry christmas to all the members of I-F ..........!!!!!

And secondly a very merry christmas to my kid actually not a kid coz she is elder than me, i guess.........!!!!!!!πŸ€”πŸ˜†

The person i am supposed to give gift is-'- PRIYALICIOUS-' 😳😳
😳
       MERRY CHRISTMAS HUN.........!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
πŸ€—
 OK  no more hugs or u will get suffocated.........!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

this is one way to make ur kid happy.........!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Anyways lets go through the gifts but wait firstly some starters I need to slide them under ue christmas trees right.......!!!!!!!! I can't let u be hungry on a Christmas Eve right........!!!!!!!!!!😳

take this plum cake one of my favs for x'mas.........!!!!!!!!!😳

then not to forget some chocolates which r again my favs......!!!!!!😎 oh with flowers ya.......!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

some more chocolates as i know girls r not tired of this.......!!!!πŸ˜‰  

and yup of course cakes...........!!!!!!

😲😲oh my gosh y am i telling my secrets of a big tummy ........!!!!! nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...😲😲.........!!!!!!!!! ( though i don't have seriously but santa's do have rite.........???) πŸ˜†

and yes ur gifts........!!!!

And now no more of my chabad-chabad ........!!!! coz they r useless........!!!! and i guess u r more of a seriouds kinda person........!!!! so look there is the gift under the christmas tree.........!!!!!!!😳

credits- mariasrk........!!!!!!!

p.s- sorry i couldn't gift u a sig made by ur fav  siggy makers coz i couldn't find them.......!!!!! i am darn sorry but again wats my fault where will i find those persons in a bheed of members in I-F .......!!!!😭and sorry for so late gifts.....!!! actually i was very busy the whole day so couldn't post it up...!!! and more of it ...!!! they r not the asctual gifts...!!! i do have some more but they got lost....!!!! will give u in few days.....!!!!! ........!!!! sorry extrememly sorry......!!!!!! i guess it didn't really stand up to ur expectations but i am seriously running out of time.......!!!!! i am really sorry.....!!! will surely edit it tomoz and post asome new gifts but now its impossible......!!!! they all got lost.......!!!!!!! i am telling will surely gift u better ones later but can't now........!!!!!!!

and if i find them next time i will surely ask them to make one for u......!!!! if not christmas them maybe u can get it on new year.......!!!! right hun........!!!!! aur agar is baar milgaye then main unko chodungi nahi.........!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

i will surely try.........!!!! plz bear with it........!!!!!!!😳

but still once again a merry christmas hun.........!!!!!!!

"Evergreen trees, and wrapped up gifts.

Christmas carols and beautiful stories, yummy cookies and cakes.

May all the happiness that come with Christmas, stays in your Home and Heart forever!

Merry                   Christmas

love ya
ananya......!!!!!

Edited by AR_ANANYA - 13 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Here's my gift to Vaish aka Chokonesta :)

Here are my gifts (=

That was made by
SPN_JD_Addicted aka Smitha =) Thanks a lot Smitha! :)
Hope you like the gift Vaish & Merry Christmas! πŸ˜ƒ

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Tanya!!

Wishing you a very
Merry Christmas!

Anyway, I have made a siggie for you, and I typed up an OS... considering I see you heaps on the Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani forum... I thought it befitting to write an OS on AbhIya.
- - -
Siggie:

- - -
"Abhay, Abhay?" Uff, whenever I need him... I can never find him. And yet when I get into trouble, he's the first one there, Piya thought.

Looking for him had to be one of the hardest jobs ever... but she never stopped trying. It was the type of girl she was. After finally finding out the truth about Maya and Danish, Piya felt pretty bad for accusing Abhay - although of course, in typical Piya fashion, she never apologised, instead focusing on a new issue - who was Maithili?

Hmmm, maybe I should apologise... but hang on; Mr. Raichand never gives me enough time to string words together... why start now? Piya began fuming over "Mr. Too-cool-for-everyone" and his ever present egotistic attitude.

Furious, Piya didn't even realise where she was going... and once again found herself in the forest. Only this time, she didn't regret coming here. She had spent so much time in the forest lately, that she felt calmer and safer here than anywhere else - especially anywhere near Abhay to begin with.

Sitting down at the foot of a tree, Piya immersed herself in memories of the past few weeks... and every memory centered on Abhay. She kept thinking of his manner... his calm presence... his anger... his patience...

Piya suddenly opened her eyes. What the hell was she thinking?! "Arghh Piya, get a grip! Uske yaad kyun karahe ho? Stupid Mr. Know-it-all!" And with a quick reflex, Piya got up and started walking... only to find herself standing in front of Maithili's tombstone.

Sighing, Piya crouched down, knowing that until she figured out who Maithili was, she'd never be able to rid herself of Abhay, and all his memories in her head. Before long, it was night... but Piya wasn't paying attention. She just continued to stare at the tombstone, half hoping for some sort of sign that would help her figure out who Maithili, and what her connection with Abhay was.
- - -
"Dekho Raichand, I don't know what you want from me... but I'll be straight, maine Piya kahin bhi nahin dekha. In fact she was meant to come home with me... she's probably romancing with Kabir as always." Misha looked sternly at Abhay; why was he asking her where Piya was?

Abhay rolled his eyes - typical Misha... always refusing to help when it was needed. However, he was getting a bit worried... he hadn't seen Piya all day, and now Misha was telling him she hadn't seen her best friend either?

Abhay shook his head, wondering where Miss Curly Head could have gotten to. It wasn't until he saw Kabir walking towards them - alone - that Abhay realised. This girl!!

Without another word, Abhay sped off into the forest, knowing that Piya would probably be sulking somewhere. Did she ever learn her lesson? Ever?
- - -
"Nahin Abhay... I want to know... kaun thi? Mere peeche kyun aate ho... just tell me na..." Piya had fallen asleep, mumbling away when Abhay found her. Breathing deeply, he picked her up, and raced her back to his home, avoiding Haseena and Chand... he just wasn't in the mood for another argument.

Cursing softly, he got Piya into his bedroom, and closed the door. He laid her down, and watched her sleep. For the second time, Piya had been "rescued" by Abhay, and once again, she was sleeping in his bed! You're really asking for trouble Abhay... really asking for it. She's not Maithili damn it!

"Huh? Maithili?" Piya had woken up hearing Maithili's name... her eyes slowly focused on her surroundings...

"OH MY GOD! What am I doing back here? Abhay, Abhay! Kahan the? I was looking everywhere for you... and then I got lost in the forest... and I came across..." Piya stopped before she revealed she knew about Maithili.

But Abhay knew... he had heard her mumblings. I can't tell her... she'll freak... but Abhay, if you don't, she'll try to find out... and then she'll find out the truth... you promised to protect her... you better do it... especially for Maithili...

"Abhay? Kya hua? Dekho Abhay, I should really go now... oh no, I was meant to be at Misha's house... thanks, I'm gonna go now..." And in a flash, Piya had gotten up, and walked to the door, when a strong hand held her wrist.

"Tum.. nahin jaooge. Don't argue with me Piya... I'll drop you off tomorrow morning. It's really late... please?" Abhay was incredulous... did he just say please, and was he being nice? Was this even Abhay Raichand?

Piya's eyes widened in surprise... what the hell had happened to Abhay? She turned, and almost fell into his arms... she looked up at him, and got lost in his eyes... a thousand words she wanted to tell him, and with one glance, her eyes betrayed it all...

Raichand. She loves you... the question is... what are you gonna do about it?
- - -
& as a very special prezzie, I have decided to let you request for anything you would like ~ whether it be an avi or a siggie or an OS (unfortunately I don't do VMs as I haven't got the software).

Once again, wishing you a very beautiful
Christmas, and all the best for the upcoming year.

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
waooh....amzing gifts from everyone...updated mine for Jas on page 1 !!

Keep those cumin' guyz... and Merry Christmas to alll
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

for desigrl05

santa claus is coming to town....

as you have probably guessed, I'm your secret santa! and I come bearing a few small gifts.

so merry christmas! and happy holidays.

warm wishes,
Radz
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pari_Rinki

Here's my gift to Vaish aka Chokonesta :)

Here are my gifts (=

That was made by
SPN_JD_Addicted aka Smitha =) Thanks a lot Smitha! :)
Hope you like the gift Vaish & Merry Christmas! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG!!! thank you soo much Rinki and Smita who made the sig... I'm soo gonna use it right away... Merry Christmas to all!!!!πŸ˜ƒ I really have no words... Thank you sooooo  sooo muchπŸ˜† has no words, HIGH ON SUGAR just had 3 cans of coke LOLπŸ˜†πŸ₯³