manu_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

congrats.wishing u to open another thread soon

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on your new thread.....and Merry Christmas 😊
Well Happy New Year too in advance....I'm out of state for a couple of days...

woopie I'm goin to North India on a trip and its super cool there......
will comment on your further updates, after returning !!

Till then take care...enjoy :)

-Fatima
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Water.

Hello Everyone,

Merry Christmas.

This comment is in regards to Sweet Coco's Post on Hasini's Thread 2, Page 148. I m going to cut n paste that below...

Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by sweet coco

Merry Christman everyone...still got another 4 hours to go, but I wanna to wish everyone on this amazing thread very prosperous seasonal greetings and happy holidays guys!!

Thanks Hasini for this beautiful present...this awesome and brilliant FF!!! It's snowing right now and I keep thinking of all the white and snow metaphors and analogies you creativity and brilliantly used!!!

Merry Christmas to all....🤗

No snow here in the bay area...

But I'm singing right now....

Deck the halls with boughs of holly...tra la la..laaaaa la la la....

Tonight I will wait for Santa as the clock strikes 12.00...

Hope he fills all our stockings with good tidings and Vanilla cheer as the north star shines high in the sky....

OMG!! All day today I spent shopping for gifts.... procrastination at its best..that's ME!! And it was snowing from 8 am to now and still going...hated walking from the stores to my car and that too with a zillion bags!!! UGHHHH!!! That will happen to me!!

BTW: Do share what you got/r getting for Xmas!!!!

Another BTW: We should all post are New Year's resolutions here...would make for some fun discussion!!!

---------------------------------------

New Year is just around the corner n I thought I would post my New Year's Resolution....as per Sweet Coco's suggestion....

• I want to be true to myself!

How am I planning to do that? 

By shedding my masks, bringing down the wall that engulfs me and stops me from taking risks just because I am scared, afraid, fearful, by embracing my shadow self and by letting that ray of love, hope, faith n belief that the Universe is sending out to me.

YAY!!!! Resolutions are starting....so happy!! OMG!! I love yours...it's super beautiful and cute!! I'm are really shallow, but I'm gonna post them soon...my parents are in the room and yelling at me to get off the laptop....but soon...!!!!

OMG!! How long you do think resolutions last...mine usually last till March and then I forgive up!!! It's ok b/c that's why chocolate was created...so make you better when you're down!! YAY!!!
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Hasini for 3rd thread..

Merry Xmas..
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabnoor-

Congo on your new thread.....and Merry Christmas 😊
Well Happy New Year too in advance....I'm out of state for a couple of days...

woopie I'm goin to North India on a trip and its super cool there......
will comment on your further updates, after returning !!

Till then take care...enjoy :)

-Fatima

Hey Fatima🤗
Merry Christmas!

Have never interacted with you here but have been reading your work. 
Its really amazing!

North India-yeah its pretty cold here. 
Which places are you headed to?
Have a wonderful trip😊

Shivangi
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
just do not add me to the list of words
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 62: Half cup empty: Oh no…the little pessimise are we?! Not liking the sound of that for now, but I know you'll turn it around!!

Oh boy…what a nasty start…awkward hug…REALLY?!! Well, loved the fact he wanted to be by her side no matter what!

Poor Maan….his monologue was superb,especially when you showed his irritation and annoyance with Geet not just asking Dev or her not being with him b/c of issues with the papers…just love that about him…brilliantly written!

It's actually hard to feel sad for Geet either b/c she trusted Dev to get all the paperwork done sincerely…and I get her b/c on her wedding day she felt bliss and feelings that were unique to that experience and she doesn't want them to be invalidated…but I'm sure if she tried so she can find a solution to erase all of these new problems!! Brave girl has done t before and I know she'll pull through and do it again!!

Maan and Geet's kitchen conversation…didn't start off in the right direction. Maan shouldn't be rubbing it in…the whole your negligence thing was uncalled for! But I'm so glad he asked her if she wants to get married again and why it's taking her so long to make a decision! YES!!! I love it when they talk to each other instead of talking to themselves and distress to the self!! And the closeness returns…love the whole interaction between the two and bringing in Nakul….ha ha…so cute!!! Awwww!! There are lighter moments and looks like things are heading in the right direction!!!

Yash and Meer fight was so cute!!! Maan feeding Geet the 1st bite and then continuing to feed her…loved it!!

The heart to heart was so lovely…Maan telling her not to cry and Geet telling him why she feels the way she does!!! The half empty and half full…makes sense and I loved how you incorporated that into the dialogues between them….well thought out!! I know you must have put a lot of thought into that concept!!!

Maan telling Geet he hates her losing out on time with him was simply amazing and so wonderful!! Mind bogglingly beautiful!!!!

THE KISS!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! YIPPPPPPPEEEEE!!!! Passionately kissed and they were moving towards the bed…yes I did read it coreectly….so happy, but stupid Meer's cry and Dadi's phone…spoiling all the passion!!! Then he tells her he won't drink…NICE!!!! Now that's called undying chemistry…even after marriage!

The texting was a splendid touch at the end…nok jhok and rteasing was fun to read! More PLEASE!!! I loved this line: His warmth and passion didn't change but only grew to comfort me in his immutable love… it's so deep and meaningful and the whole essence of this story and the pure essence of Maneet!!!!! Awwww!!! The last line…full or empty…which ever way one looks at it, Maan is doing the filling and comforting Geet!!!

I loved this…it ended on a positive note!!! And I hope it stays this way!! Excited about the next part!!!