Sameer lost all respect today....

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone has a right to say his/her heart out.... when Sameer had a fight with Dolly, he thought he was completely right...
No problem,... some people agreed... some disagreed....
but all said and done.... when veena was talking today.... sameer was making these weird faces.... trying to show his irritation.... sorry to say... no matter how much he hated her.... she had a right to do and act the way she felt appropriate.... noone had a right to bully her... just becoz they dont like her actions
sameer lost all the respect he had earned by being a statue....
even my mom said that... my mom hates veena... but she thought sameer was acting inappropriately

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Samir has a right to act the way he feels like! : )
jus like veena has been behaving the way she wants too wout carin a damn abt hu likes her behaviour n who doesnt !

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
n wher wus he bullyin her ... dts absurd! 😕
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't agree with you. Sameer was right... Sameer knows veena better than you... and That's why sameer was behaving like this,... like making expressions when Veena commenting something etc.. Sameer knows better she is only lying and doing drama. that's all.

Actually it happens naturally.. when you know somebody and that person is lying to anybody.. then you make some weird expressions..
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monami18385

Samir has a right to act the way he feels like! : )
jus like veena has been behaving the way she wants too wout carin a damn abt hu likes her behaviour n who doesnt !

what i meant was.... how can he have double standards... when dolly had a fight with him and shweta.... shweta ne itna rona dhona kiya.... then it was right...
but when veena was talking he found that strange....
and by bullying i meant dolly's behavior... she was calling out names to her.... Edited by mayandrah - 13 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar, episode to meine dekha nahi hai lekin jo bhi sun rahi hoon or rather perh rahi hoon different threads mein, lagta hai Sameer indeed was pretty inappropriate and also said things he shouldn't have. VERY bad! Vo Veena ke liye apna hatred nahi chupa raha hai. And I find that demeaning. Koi shakhs jaisa bhi ho, usko degrade nahi kerna chahyie in that manner.

Insaan se insaan ka rishta hamesha insaaniyat wala hona chahiye.

Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes sameer was acting like a idiot.. he was trying to show the audience that he is bored... thts not how u act.. if salman asked some1 a question let tht person speak.. sam tht was bad
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im sorry but his expressions were the BESTEST part of the episode today...

three cheers for Sameer bhai!😃
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, even i found it inappropriate. if he felt something wrong he could've tell on her face rather than doing some strange facial expressions.😒
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amy22

Yaar, episode to meine dekha nahi hai lekin jo bhi sun rahi hoon or rather perh rahi hoon different threads mein, lagta hai Sameer indeed was pretty inappropriate and also said things he shouldn't have. VERY bad! Vo Veena ke liye apna hatred nahi chupa raha hai. And I find that demeaning. Koi shakhs jaisa bhi ho, usko degrade nahi kerna chahyie in that manner.

Insaan se insaan ka rishta hamesha insaaniyat wala hona chahiye.

dekho possible hai kii veena ne khud smell wala shad use kiya uar bigboss ne edit..clown said that veena didn;t protested and salman jumped to next question...aur waise bhi kounsa decency dikhayi hai veena ne apne acts aaj to usne bhi jhoot bola kii sam aur  shweta ne dolly ke saath hui fight ka drama banaya...veena se koi yeh pucch le ashmit ne to kal puri rod de deti thi provoke karne ke liye dolly ko....