Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

What was the point of taani admitting to something like this now ???? ........... ITs not as if ananya was hyper-ventillating thinking about how ritesh might have done it ........... if she really wanted to do this for ananya's lurve, why didn't she say so back then ?

no sense ..... and btw, why does she even love ananya to begin with .... she has been plain nasty to her for years

Actually anannya blamed her for changing the pills again in her room and said now don't say ritesh did it and not you  ... all tani had to do was keep quiet if she did not want to take ritesh's name at this stage and hurt anannya  but no Tani had to go one step ahead voluntarilty and admit she changed them and even went on to say "don't know what had happened to me and what over came me that i did such a thing" 🤣🤣🤣
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And as I said earlier that everyone will blame taani of ananyas death and she will be forced to marry ritesh or she by herself feel guilty and take the responsibility of ananys kid and marry ritesh.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually taani still loves ananya and anurag still loves taposh .but both ananya and taposh never loved taani and anurag respectively crazy relationship
Soaps1 thumbnail
annu i have power cut so can't update the rest sorry
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the way Anu peeping through window seeing Taani.beautiful.....

And where was this Gulabo & Ritesh conversation gng on??

what was the necessity fr Taani to pass through that place?

Y all Female leads act like detectives? they cant find solution fr their own problems and try to poke nose in others matterss😡
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why taani si continuesly saying meri shadi meri shadi its horrifying me
in last part taanu scene
anu ask kuhu to convey his message to taani but she refuses and says taani ny mana kiya hy ap ka message leny sy.anu again says taani ki bachi main nhi choron ga tujhy
again taanu scene he says ; tu aisa kyn kr rahi hy kuch din main hmari shadi hy she says hmari shadi mujhy to laga sirf meri shadi hy.
taani says mujhy kuch chahye he asks what she says mujhy sakoon chahye thori dair k kb sy mery peechy aa raha hy mujhy kam krny dy

Edited by maha_k - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its okay soaps😃 thanks maha for updating last part

Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Onu is only worth seeing in show today 😍 and also neelu i am so glad she is not in TQ yet 🤣
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
just saw the onu-kuhu scene on youttube ............ awwwwwwwwwwww .....

HC is the best when it comes to these light hearted scenes ..... nok-jhok, masti-mazzak, little romance but little fun ........ i think he does them the best .........

i like his intense scenes but the scenes with a slight comic touch, his timing is just superb .... my fav scenes from TL are usually where he is pulling taani's leg rather than heavy duty serious romance
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why all of sudden so much bonding with kuhu, its horrifyng me
and why taani aunty whn onu is mama, it should hv been taani mami naa