Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@swati

Go for it .....🤣🤣
Not only @ 11.30..... also 2,4,5.30,9,11,1.30,5.30,7.30......

Its just worth it to watch Maan n Geet scenes
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Swati...defo watch it....really nice hospital scene....

@All.....It was typical...Wife thinking Husband is a retard moment...when he is carrying her in the hospital and yelling for the doctor...and the nurses and orderlies are asking him where is the patient...and Geet has this look on her face like...see what I have to deal with every day....

I think every wife goes through this moment...multiple times...🤣 ðŸ¤£

There are situations when you are in public and you just look at the other person with this look that says ...no don't look at me...it is all him...I had no hand in his behavior....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Hi guys how was the epi??? Am planning to watch it at 11:30 repeat... Should i???/

Episode was emotionally high on content..Maaneet going for the sonography together..beautiful scene😳
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@polki... me agree... no charlie chaplin pants..

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Daadi, of course you were missed, ru feeling better now? 🤗

just saw the scene where Maan insists on taking Geet to hospital 🤣

his line I should asked the doctor if you had allergy first 🤣🤣🤣

mchopra thumbnail
swati: watch repaet..bas sec break ke bbad switch off TV..me gonna do that..i mean watch and after sec break tata bye..hehe
now me will GO..
bye all..
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, those of us fed on Kekta fair know what utter crap is fed in the name of pregnancy.  There are babies that dont arrive even at the end of the gestation of a baby elephant. So me too not cribbing too much about the scenes, infact I loved them. Just made an observation. 
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shonnu u here.. i love u😆 Aladdin pants and white shoes😆🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone!!!🤗

I think the scenes were very beautifully envisioned just that in the execution they faltered...whatever was shown today could have easily been done over two episodes...without any issues...and the flow could have been managed better. For once I felt GC was only half there...I just did not feel anything - neither the comedy nor the emotional scenes!

So there, I have said it- the episode did not work for me...

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

I am still not able to get over that 1 drop of tear shed by MSK. He already feels so connected to the baby. Geet was overwhelmed to see this. I am so looking forward to MaanEet-baby scenes. Cvs, please dont let anything happen to the baby, Geet we know will not survive this shock, but Maan too wont be able to survive. Just look at the way he reacted today at a completely normal situation in pregnancy. I beg to you people, PLEASE KEEP THE BABY. 

sry had to quote. CVs plz listen request. In exchange I will admit MSK HAD A SISTER😆 ( sry An)

but seriously Cvs, more than Geet & now Maan, there r many fans like us who thinks the baby is OURS😊