Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
AYESHA BAJI YOU NAUNTAKI!!! 🤣

You can't say anything because I didn't address anyone. But I missed you! I was thinking about messaging you while I was in Uni but it turned out that I left my laptop charger at home 😳 I used my phone so much in school (the internet) and that died too while I was in school 😳 🤣

I finished all 3 exams yesterday. I feel a load of stress off my shoulder! Thank God. And now it is all presentations and projects! Hailaaaa. I wish I was still a baby! ): I didn't have to worry about all this stuff *sighs* 🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
hehe jia....someties even i think in the same way...still being a child n enjoying but again i start thinking that it's better to be a grown up as all of this is inevitable and i don't want to study what all is studies in these years once again....i'm tired of studies now
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jia: Aww!!! That's quite a sad story. But no problem, i'm sure we'll catch up soon. If not here....then on MSN through offliners 😉 And all the best for ur studies. Take care!

@ Partner: U bhi na, Partner. And our perfect timing bounced back.😔 My "break" strategy will have such implications, i never thought. Details....not here...on gmail. 😉

As for now...prayers are urgently needed. So, you get to work, partner.

And girls, if possible, you also remember me in ur prayers! 😳
kavya.b thumbnail
what's wrong?
come to gtalk as soon as u can

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Partner...am trying for the last 15 mins...Gmail isn't connecting. 😭😭  And i have to go now ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Have missed this place like hell...and have missed you loads, partner. Hope we can talk soon.  ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

Sorry, forgot to ask in the previous post.... how were ur exams?!

@ Everyone else: Hi girls. Hope u're all doing fine 🤗🤗🤗
kavya.b thumbnail
awwwwwww it's k
i hope we'll b able to talk soon
i miss talking to u

my xmz were Ok-ish...not  bad really....
kavya.b thumbnail
meeee...i jus logged in

@diya - i watched all episodes of dor....i think they didn't change half of the names frm the original version....bhaskar, anita, usha, manohar
but one thing, in south version, the heroine was more strong, she was perfectionist in acting, she was former heroine in movies....this gal is ok-ish
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Hello, partner. *hugs*. How's u??

And u girls have found quite a few shows. I also wanna watch...but the problem is, i don't wanna watch. 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
*hugsss* partner

no...not really....i'm not gng to watch Dor for long, i already know most of the story line....but will watch it for some time to make it sure that both the shows are same...hahaha

but i defo found 2 showss....Kismat n Khotey Sikhey - only worth watching shows, i found

one more love story is gng to start on sony...nxt week...i might try that as well
kavya.b thumbnail
did i mention that i watched NOKJ yesterday?
movie was awesome...it's a complete package....it was not baseless, had a gripping motive to show the audience , the BG music, which perfectly fitted in the scenario everywhere n then the powerful actors...Rani n Vidya did their best....they suited to their roles a lot
A must watch movie!