Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Partnerrrr...u here kya?! I'm back after a marathon playing session. Why don't today's kids play the simple games we used to play in our childhood?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep....lets have our chat session tonight, partner. Its been a LONG time...and a lot of things are piled up.

But partner....be careful....as Diya said, u're catching my germs.....and this is NOT good at all πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Ahhh!!! I never knew....i was "contagious" too, in addition to being hopeless...and wat not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Diya: Agree wid u. U've written everything..so, wat can i add now?!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

now, what is this??????? scolding n me?? did i ever say a word to anyone of u??
leave everyone diya, did i ever say anything to u *cries* *dramatic BG * *cries louder n louder*

Kavz, i think you've been spending too much time with my EQ ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

she is my partner.....my PICI !!! *possessive tone*

You saw the Monaya SBB???? Finally???? After it created tehelka and hungama on the forum ... we're on second thread of drooling there ... hasn't happened for a long time πŸ˜†
And the news is that we'll get an SBS segment on monday ... when will this weekend finish??!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
helloo, i'm sure i watched it b4 YOU....at 3pm on the day aaj tak aired it...i was at home...i watched it on TV...understood, meri maa???

yes yes yesss....i read abt sbs on FB....i can't wait for monday, but i don't want this weekend to get over so soon...badi mushkil se paanch din wait karne ke baad aathi hai yeh weekend...that too jus for 2 days

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Ashu, for this i HAD to say this ... for two people who are called "non-actors" by their bashers, either those guys have to admit that they act VERY well indeed to "fake" so much love in front of the cameras ... or if they really are such bad actors as the bashers claim, then what they saw on SBB can't be acting ... can't have it both ways, for heavens sake!!! But I guess when hate becomes so blind and so obsessive, then I guess making any sense is the last thing on people's minds! And why on earth should you or even CAN you "hate" actors whom you don't know personally at all??? And spend so much time obsessing over what they're doing or not, or whether their love story is fake or not?! Drool over your own favourites ... if you have to obsess, at least obsess positively!

for this i agree with my partner, u said it all...what more is left for us to say.....btw what a logic!
diya, tussi great ho!

kavya.b thumbnail
@diya - can see ur green light....r u there?
btw i miss (o)ur popcorn MSN chat πŸ˜‰

@ashu - partner, so true....it's been long time that we had our long late nite chat sessions....btw r u fine?? can u chat for long? or else we can postpone to some other day
lmao @diya n ashu ....don't worry , that was jus an imitation of EQs...actually, that's not ur imitation also...it's actually our drama queen cum my scorp partner's imitation...haha

edit

now i'll catch up frm pg 35....diya, see i'm not at all lazy, i'm reading all the posts in the CC

Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
New rules for CC sections....incase if any of u didn't read

Originally posted by: gk_09

Hi everyone! 

How are you doing? Hope this new year has started off well for everyone. 

Well, I'm sure you remember the a new set of rules posted back about 6 months ago regarding closing Chat Clubs if they fail to abide by the IF COC. Well, here's the official post declaring that the rules are effective as of now. 

Just as a refresher, the rules will work as the following: 

3 Reported Posts ' 1 Day Shutdown 
6 Reported Posts ' 1.5 Days Shutdown 
9 Reported Posts ' 2 Days Shutdown
so on and so forth. 

Note: If a Chat Club receives 10 warning (ie. 10 shutdowns), the CC will permanently be locked. Moreover, if we have put a lockdown on one of the CC's and we find that people are making new threads for the same CC, the member(s) involved will receive an immediate increase in their WL ' no questions asked! 

Also, we have noticed that when our warnings/reminders are posted within CC's, topic makers tend to edit out the title that refers to the page number the warning has been posted at. This is our first and last warning to each and every one of you! You may not edit the title of the CC if your CC has received a warning/reminder. Those who go against the rule will be dealt with accordingly. 

If you have any questions/queries, feel free to post within this topic or PM any of the CC Devt Team members. 

Thanks for your cooperation! 

Chat Clubs Devt Team 

kavya.b thumbnail
meens, i was checking all the pages n u know what i found, u love stalkers more than us...don't u?

this one is heights....n do u think they deserve gautam budha's pravachans?? do u think they'll understand all this

btw ...sooo good to read 'ayyo' in this CC

Originally posted by: meens1981

aiyyo mai kahi aur phans gayi thiπŸ˜†

@diya.....i loveeee tht song.....its just awesomeeee

@ashu......nahi aise mat bolo i was pulling ur legsπŸ˜†....chutti coz mere leave barbaad ho rahe haiπŸ˜›........

STALKERS.......awwww they can never quit ashu....u seee they lovvvveeee impurity so much so that they cant resist talking abt it......i rem gautam budhha's pravachan here😳......this is for STALKERS benefit.......If u say u hate sumthing dont carry that baggage by thinking abt it or talking abt it coz u only tend to increas the baggage inside of u, contrary to the belief that u r unloading it off uπŸ‘, practice indifference to the thing that moves u d least or u dislike most.....there is no point in dwelling ur hands in what u call n think to be shit n cry foul play n dirty hands laterπŸ˜†.......a sane man practices indifference coz it elevates him to a diff level.....lol behold.....there u go STALKERS i did what u dislike the most.....gave u the pravachan ......but ofcourse i know its as good as bhains ke aage been bajana 🀣...

kavya.b thumbnail
ashu - i like this line "zindagi do pal ki...ladai kab tuk ye karein ge bhalla?!" 

btw read this once...what does these bold parts mean
"That I get rid of this ugly green color before i leave this place...so, how many posts left?!  πŸ€£"

"
Atleast, jaatey jaatey apna color toh acha rakhun"

what POOL are u talking abt???

kavya.b thumbnail
*sigh* once again, i'm talking to myself...this is called 'being active'...anyway, u ppl will not understand ....hmm may be anjy will understand

diya - i watched sgp! 
i saw the RP scene u were talking abt....very well directed n acted!
subtlety in panna's voice with a lot of pain n a sort of relief while saying that she is unable to love anymore...that scene was still heart wrenching
like u said, there was no high drama in any aspect (overall scene, voice, face etc etc), it was natural
actually , aftr watching this scene, i wanna watch RP scenes....do u know if anyone uploads their scenes separately...i highly doubt that though

suhaana-ishaan-- it's a jodi made in heaven...god!! they are lead couple for real?? not even comedian couple's first night can be that funny....i didn't watch the last two episodes though!
btw today i went to sgp forum....read that there will b some cancer track  in the show....don't know how they'l handle this
kavya.b thumbnail
btw i forgot to tell u guys, when i was at home, i watched MANY shows....even those shows abt which i have zilch idea πŸ€£
so, what i want to say is that DLMH is getting grip now....actually i got the grip one or two weeks back...story is moving
n SBS is also gng to be interesting...the flash back is gng to be revealed...i don't know if anyone of u is still watching the show or not....what i don't understand in that show, now that toasty is also their family, then why don't Tej tell her everything, when she wants to know all that

n i caught up CCBM-naveen's show....i don't  know any base of that show or love stories but i can say that it is interesting....i mean the lead gal's husband (don't know if he is a lead or not) is not a positive character n  no one knows what he is doing
all the while i was watching that show, i didn't have any feeling that i was watching some saas bahu saaga or a love story...i had a feeling that i was watching a thriller...i like thrillers...so much of suspense actually!

i caught a lil of DSDV - understood the whole story....but it was not that interesting...the gal's face is not at all attractive...she doesn't have charm

i actually watched Balika vadhu...was never a regular follower...i watch 2-3 episodes for every 6-7 months...but still i have a lil t say abt this show as well
i don't know what they focus generally on, but in those few episodes i have watched, i think they are focusing very well on the problems on the concept of 'child marriage'....the guy is allowed to study further but the gal is not....he is sent to city...there the problems begin...city life, attraction in teenage etc on one side n his wife n his village life on the other side....very well gng...infact i want to watch BV frm starting now, i wont do it though
kavya.b thumbnail
btw i have thought something abt the 2nd post i've reserved in the 1st page
we have thought of awards already but as we all can see, our fellow mETcians are tooo active to cooperate with that idea
so, what i'm thinking is ...i have options actually

1. SHORT take abt 'what MetC is' for each one of us

2. description abt members....will tell the extended idea, if we go for this

3. posting some siggys splly for MetCians

more ideas are welcomed!

ps: 8th post at a stretch, one full page of my posts alone....this shows how work-less i am ...will do some fruitful work now πŸ€£
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲😲😲😲😲 Partner, Partner, Partner......ye kya ho raha hai, bhai, ye kya ho raha hai?! 🀣 U're practically replying to every post...Aww!!! that is SOOO SOOO sweet πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ok..i can see a LOT of questions for me here...so, i better come on gmail now. πŸ˜‰

And yes...i've been watching SGP...Will share my take later...if i'm in the mood to do so. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†