Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gayathri-

Happy first Anniversary/birthday of this beautiful place mETc guys !!! Though I joined here much later,I had been a follower of this place when Diya PMed me the link to this CC..I still rem, in apr when Neil track was going on I suddenly realized my fav writers aren't showing up on forum much anymore..n uper se there were gunjan bashing threads that time which I cudn't take it..thats when I PMed one of u ie Diya as I had interacted wit her then quite well all cos of her FF(which has become an imp part of my life now..😳..all thanks to her!) and after a month later I got confirmation that I can join here.. I was so happy to become a part of this CC..and like u all I also can't blv one year has passed! u know its been 4 months since MJHT ended! Time flies, but our friendship must never die..it must always remain the same! I thank all of u amazing ppl out there for letting me to be part of this CC..🤗🤗🤗..thanks a lot guys! I still dunno, whats the fullform of ET?😆..Can anyone clarify pls? and after joining this place, I made some awesome friends here who I've become quite close too by now! I really hope n pray that we all remain friends forever and keep in touch with each other always no matter what! Love u all!!! 🤗 take care everyone!

with lots of love,
Gayu

Aww!! Gayu...its a pleasure having you here at this CC. Sooo glad that u decided to PM Diya and joined mETc. Its always lovely talking to you...knowing you! 🤗

@ Bold:  You're sooo cute, Gayu! It seems as if u got confirmed for a job or something..😆😆😆 .....one month waiting for confirmation 😆😆😆 I never knew, we girls were soooo like the board of trustee's of some org. 😆😆😆

On a serious note, sorry Gayu to keep you waiting for sooo long. Never got the chance to apologize before, becoz i never realized it..till u wrote abt it today. But, u know, as per our rule...EVERY member had to agree before adding a new person here...and at that time, some of us weren't coming here. So, this month-long wait was coz of that. Embarrassed

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jia - i don't know her personally, but i saw plenty of her siggies....she makes wonderful siggies

n see ur baji, she is saying soo openly that i don't make nice siggys n she is asking me to change the one, i made...how rude!

n g3, as my partner started this, i'll tell u this.....the delay for ur confirmation was me...as u know that, when u came here, i was not there.....out of IF, one fine day aftr knowing u, aftr knowing our 'commons', when i was trying to clear my old PMs, i saw a Pm frm diya with title 'KAVYAA...CHECK THIS SOON..URGENT..REPLY' or something of sort...then i saw it was abt u....had good time laughing over that PM along with diya over Pms
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ kavz:Well, Ash? i hvnt seen her in while? the cute_ash one nah?

2 all, a disclaimer: though i hv liked all the post cdnt go through the posts through out , why u write so much? ðŸ˜¡ my eyes hurt, dnt ur fingers? 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavya.b

jia - i don't know her personally, but i saw plenty of her siggies....she makes wonderful siggies

n see ur baji, she is saying soo openly that i don't make nice siggys n she is asking me to change the one, i made...how rude!

n g3, as my partner started this, i'll tell u this.....the delay for ur confirmation was me...as u know that, when u came here, i was not there.....out of IF, one fine day aftr knowing u, aftr knowing our 'commons', when i was trying to clear my old PMs, i saw a Pm frm diya with title 'KAVYAA...CHECK THIS SOON..URGENT..REPLY' or something of sort...then i saw it was abt u....had good time laughing over that PM along with diya over Pms

@ Bold: PARTNERRRRRR....now u're acting like a superstar. I'm the biggest fan of ur siggy's remember. 😉😆 And if it wasn't nice, i wud've changed it by now. I LOVE...no.... ADOREEE the 2 PICI siggy's that u made...am very attached to them.

I told u to use a nice one...coz u said you have quite a few options available...so, from them, i meant to use a nice one.

Gosh, partner...u seriosuly thought i can ever say bad abt ur siggys?! 😭😭

@ Jia: My little bag full of surprises...u've chosen such adorable MoNaya pics in ur siggy. I kept staring at them all for soooo long. Well done, Jia!

@ Anjie: U know wat...today, i'm very disappointed wid myself for not being able to write properly...and my fingers are itching coz of this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Does this answer ur question...or shud I elaborate further?! 😆😆😆
anwaya thumbnail
no ayesha, fair enough! ðŸ˜‰
kavya.b thumbnail
the same ash, anjy! our ash !
i'll tell u something anjy - in ur nxt stage ur gng to go somewhere, where u have to sit infront of screen of comp/lappy for hrs n keep typing....u better get used to typing, sweet heart!

n the other thing is, Mumbai n pune have become out of question for me....i was not able to set them as preferences, sry!

@PICI - that was a small hint for u to show in how many ways i can interrupt u...inspite of knowing the actual sense
n remember this, i don't do anything for anybody's sake, if i'm dng, then that's what i want to do......i made it very clear to u, the other day, that i'm selfish!
anwaya thumbnail
arey yaar! my whole life is in front of comp!

i wake up sit in front of comp for my seminars, then for my project then for my practicals!

n then have to search for refferance notes1

i m in front of comp for like 12 hrs a day! n i m fed up of tht thts why i dnt like writting or reading extensively large posts! 

ow.................. i hoped we can meet once we are in mumbai or pune! by the way when u will be informed abt the location? 

(this was my longest ever post! treasure it galz) 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
I really should update my shop 😳🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
@jia - good realization!

@anjy - i can show u, much bigger posts of urs....do u want me to dig IBL  frm the forum n ur poems frm mansion or MPL?
but ya, for this CC....it's a treasure...10th CC, on it's B'day

n i get it abt those reading posts....for once, i thought i was reading my own lines....it's jus in this final yr, i'm reading those long posts, did i ever read them earlier except for FFs?
we both were always short post lovers...the spammos
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
I did the other night 😳 I just need to finish two requests 😳😆