sadi1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bigboss biased
No professional standards in India veena Been a victim bullied by shweta dolly and all
When shilpa was bullied here in UK we all supported her cos that was all wrong but veena got no support but Been victimised

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhishekChaurey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bcoz shilpa is not cheap like veena
she was dignified and humble in that show

every one gets what he/she deserves
aksho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no one bullied VEENA, she knows how to handle things
she said big boss is sexy and handsome (to impress the bigg boss team)
she knows when to talk to the camera, dance on the table with shoes on,  cry for sympathy votes and fake fights with ASHMIT for attention. expose her body and wash chaddies and sniff it but b4 washing it.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AbhishekChaurey

bcoz shilpa is not cheap like veena
she was dignified and humble in that show

every one gets what he/she deserves

you mean to say if you find someone cheap you get a right to bully him... ðŸ¤¢
just becoz u dont like her... doesnt mean she deserved that attitude....
i agree with the tm... that towards the end everyone was trying to bully her... why else would khali want to eat thru her hands
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh No pls Ur comparing Veena with Shilpa huh................. Edited by lazzz - 13 years ago
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lazzz

Oh No pls Ur comparing Veena with Shilpa huh.................

sooooooooooooooooo..... r they both not humans... and as if we didnt know shilpa before big brother... she started getting all this respect after BB
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she was bullied as such.. she was just talked about a lot by other contestants, but then again she attracted so much bad attention that why wouldnt she be talked about. I think she is giving a bad name to her country and it is really sad bcos Pakistan seems like a really nice country full of great people. and it is unfortunate that Veena out of all people had to represent the people of Pakistan.. I think that Veena could have behaved better, esp bcos she was in a different country and she was the representitive of another. I mean Shilpa behaved in a good way to give India a good name when she was in big brother (the UK version of Bigg Boss).. and altho she was bullied she was dignified which allowed her to win!!
zara41 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't understand y they add pakistanis in reality shows if pakistanis could never win there we have seen it in past reality shows even deserving winners don't win because they are pakistanis i would be happy if veena leaves today otherwise bigg boss will think some new thing to insult her for sure 🤢
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara41

i don't understand y they add pakistanis in reality shows if pakistanis could never win there we have seen it in past reality shows even deserving winners don't win because they are pakistanis i would be happy if veena leaves today otherwise bigg boss will think some new thing to insult her for sure 🤢

Why would you bring nationality into such things?....Many indian nationals have been evicted before her.......or do you want her to win only because you expect a bias towards making foreign nationals win irrespective of their conduct on the show?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sadi1

Bigboss biased
No professional standards in India veena Been a victim bullied by shweta dolly and all
When shilpa was bullied here in UK we all supported her cos that was all wrong but veena got no support but Been victimised

u wrote  very funny , veena was bullied by shweta n dolly , if btw she was bullied by someone  , u  should  understand dt she was buliied for her nasty works  which nobody used to like   in home...  about shilpa , she wasbetter 100 times dn ds jaahil aurat, so everyone came ahead  to support her ......