its great
plz add me ur buddy list too
enjoy in Pakistan
atlast but not d least continue soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
nice part.....................
good that samir was shown his place in fact no place in their lives.................
the family moment was lovely..................
cont soon...............
ksg_dmg thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread.... 👏
Lu_Armi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... Wonderful part... Loved it.... Amazing....
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats 4 new thread...w8ng 4 pm..
sam19_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey kashish...congratz 4 da new thread...update soon...
diyachill thumbnail
read ur ff in one go...truly a engaging story line...AR romantic moments..and riddhi's r antics r fab...thank u for such a wonderful ff..add me in ur pm list
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PART 22 on PAGE 1
THANKS NOTE
https://lewebpedagogique.com/englishonline/files/2010/01/Happy-New-Year.gif
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked this part of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

After a long time, I'll update a long part today, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PART 22 on PAGE 1
PART 23

Ridhima stood there, admiring them. Only two months were left for Ridhima's delivery and she was advised from the doctor to take a complete rest which Armaan and Riddhi made sure that she did. Their life was beautiful.

Few more days passed away, everything was going as smoothly as possible. Armaan was always there for her two babies. For sure, both the girls were babies, especally at that moment. Armaan was having a tough time bearing Ridhima's mood swings but again he was content. His happiness was to see Ridhima and Riddhi happy and if the condition of that was to make him tired than it was nothing in front of their happiness.

As usually, Armaan or Ridhima picked Riddhi up. Nevertheless, Ridhima told to rest so Armaan proceeded this duty happily. He spent very little time in his office, most of the work he did from home as he wanted to be with his wife in that time.

When Armaan picked Riddhi up, he hugged her and she too hugged her back but Armaan could something disturbing her. "what happened? my sweet baby isn't looking happy" he asked cutely, giving a kiss on her cheek.

"nothing" she replied in a low voice.

Hearing this, Armaan knew it wasn't a matter of someone teasing her but something else. As whenever someone annoyed her, she would tell her parents directly and also add that she too annoyed them more. Armaan and Ridhima would laugh hearing her talks.

This time, he knew it was something serious, which was bothering her daughter a lot but he didn't know what. He decided to talk once they reached at home.

Once they reached at home, Armaan picked Riddhi in his arms while she just rested her head on his chest cutely. He didn't know what was disturbing her, his daughter was never so calm. He just knew that he had to find out, he couldn't see his daughter in this state.

Taking her in the same room where Ridhima resting, he made her sit next to Ridhima. Ridhima greeted them happily in response Armaan kissed her on her cheek and sat on the other of her. Kissing Riddhi on her cheek, Ridhima asked her worriedly "what is the matter princess, you are really quite". Of course, she too had noticed the glumness on her daughter's face.

"Nothing mama" Riddhi's response was the same, she just laid there hugging her mother.

Ridhima raised her head and looked at Armaan. She asked him with her eyes, if he knew what happened to her, he shook in no. At that moment, she realized he too wanted to know what happened to her. Both were equally worried for her.

"princess, won't you tell us what the problem is?" Ridhima said, patting Riddhi's back.

As she didn't reply, Armaan walked to them and took her in his lap. "please Riddhi tell us what happened? we can't see you so quite" he said with his eyes moist. He loved them so much that their quietness made him worried to this extent.

Riddhi didn't like her father getting emotional, so she said "papa, my fliend said that once my sistel ol blothel would come in oul family, you'll folget me, is it tlue(my friend said one my sister or brother would come in our faily, you'll forget me, is it true?) ?" her voice was full of pain. She didn't want to be ignored by her parents.

Armaan and Ridhima were flabbergasted, they could never ever think in their worst nightmare to ignore her than in reality it was impossible. Still hearing this from their baby, made them sad.

Kissing on her forehead, Armaan said in sweet tone "never baby, we love you so much we can never ignore you. You are our life, our baby". He hugged her tightly, where she felt protected, her father's arm were her shield, she knew she was safe there.

"Riddhi baby come here" Ridhima said stretching her arms out to her daughter. Riddhi looked at her mother and went to her.

Making her sit comfortably next to her, in a hug, she said "you dad is saying right. You are our life, our baby, we can't think to leave without you being close to us and you know what, you are not going to be ignored but be loved more because you and your little sister or brother have already a strong bond, whenever you talk to the little little baby, doesn't the baby kick?" she finished with a question.

Listening to her parents her worried vanished away, her face had ligtened up to the fullest. Even what Armaan told her was enough to make her feel happy but now what her mother said, she felt really really happy.

"you ale light (are right) mama, we both love each other alleady (already), light (right) little little baby?" Riddhi asked placing her hand on Ridhima's stomach, from where she felt a kick and instantly a big smile came on her face.

Both her parents felt content to see her smiling, her fallen face and her words full of insecurity had left them gloomy but now their face were full of colors. They were now blithesome seeing their daughter happily talking to her little sibling.

In the night, making Riddhi sleep on her bed, Armaan picked Ridhima up and took her to their bed. They had put a stop to their love making for the time being. Taking out the ointment for feet, he massaged her s bit swollen feet. It was only due to his massage that her foot's swollen had reduced.

After that, they slept in each other's arm. As in the night Riddhi woke up, Armaan took her in their bed and made her sleep in between them, making sure to keep her a bit away from Ridhima's stomach.

Some days later, Armaan was confused thinking "why isn't Ridhima talking to me?". In the morning, she just passed him his purse and said bye. He was baffled but then shrugged it of thinking that it must be her mood swings.

Before going, he tore a flower from the back of their garden and placed it on their bed as he knew she would see it and call him.

Now it had been about three hours but still no call. He was getting worried, as he has expected to receive a call in less than 30 minutes but there was no trace of it. His face was clearly showing his concern for his wife.

He was sitting in the meeting for the last two hours, why he had been able to bear all this hours, it was because he received a message from Ridhima 'thanks for the flower'. Yet he wasn't to concentrate on the meeting.

That day he was held longer than usually. He so wanted to rush home and talk to Ridhima and know why she didn't call him the whole day.

As it was time to pick Riddhi up so he left the office and everybody knew not to stop him at that time. He picked Riddhi up and went at his home, wanting to see his wife badly.

Entering in the house, as per routine, he took Riddhi in their room but the door was locked. He frowned and wondered where Ridhima had gone. He decided to check other room and he indeed found her two rooms away.

"Ridhima, I was so worried for you" he said hugging her tightly, meanwhile Riddhi was crushed between them.

"papa, please stop hugging me" she said childishly, Armaan smiled at her sweet talk and put her down.

"go shona, play in your room" Armaan said patting her head lovingly.

Riddhi smiled and rushed away. Armaan hugged her again and asked "why didn't you call me?, I was waiting for your call the whole day, are you angry with me? did I do something to hurt you" his tone was filled with anxiousness.

Ridhima hugged him back and mumbled "I am fine Armaan and you didn't hurt me. huh and we are going to stay in this room today"

"but why?" he asked, with a confused look.

"I am tired, we'll talk later" she said and closed her eyes.

Armaan didn't know what happened to her, she was acting really weirdly. She had never behaved like this. He thought to wait a while and get to know from her.

By dinner time, he got immensely worried. The whole day, Ridhima said as minimum word as possible. He was restless.

After the dinner, Ridhima retired in the room she was staying at the moment. Armaan was left with his face fallen. He wasn't like his wife not talking to her. It hurt him to see her like this.

By midnight, all of them were asleep expect Armaan, who was still awaken up lost in his thoughts about Ridhima. He tried talking a lot to her but she wasn't listening, it was unusual as otherwise she would always listen to him.

As the clock struck to 11.59 pm, he sighed and closed his eyes. In hope to catch some sleep whivh didn't last long as he felt smooth lips on his owns. He knew it was Ridhima. Still with his eyes closed he moaned and responded back. He was feeling content after a full day of torture. He encircled his arms around her and kissed her with all the passion.

Ridhima could understand how much hurt he was but what could she do, it was his birthday. At first she thought to be lovely but then in her mood swings she thought to torture him a bit and then make it up for all of her torture and that was what she was doing.

Breaking apart, they heard the stuck to 12 clock. She whispered hoarsely "happy birthday"

At that moment he realized it was his birthday and she more or less did what he had done on her birthday.  Now he truly promised to ever repeat that thing again. Though he was sad all the day but her kiss had made for all of it "I love you" he said before taking her lips again in a kiss.

"I love you too" she replied back between the kiss. "ok, now let's go" she said standing up from the bed.

"where?" he asked with curiosity.

"hmm you just follow" she grabbed his arm and took him with her to their room.

"this is our own room" Armaan said with a frown.

"yes it's our room" she confirmed while opening the door. Armaan gasped, the room was beautifully with lights and candles. In the between, the cake was placed.

As he felt a tuck on his pant, he looked down and found his princess, Riddhi. He picked her up, who pecked on his cheek "happy bilthday (birthday) papa" she said happily while clapping her hands.

Armaan smiled widely and kissed on both of the cheeks. After that, Armaan cut the cake along his two babies and then they fed each other. They truly had a blast and Armaan was presented with loads of gifts, that Ridhima bought with Nikkita, who had teased her a lot by saying 'huh so wanting to spend his birthday night in private' she was crinsom red at comment.

Once they put Riddhi to sleep, Ridhima really made it up for all the torture. How many times they made out that day, he didn't know and that was all they did the whole night.

Only few days were left to her delivery, Armaan and Ridhima were cuddled up on their bed. Riddhi was at her nursery. "Armaan would you promise me to not cry during my delivery" she asked while caressing his cheek.

"Ridhima, I can't promise you this as I have no control over my emotions and heart" he said matter of factly yet romantically.

Hearing this, she knew there was no need to talk about it as she knew he loved her a lot thus seeing her in that state made him weak so she just kissed on his cheek.

As she moved back, Armaan slowly cupped her face and kissed on her lips. Her luscious lips always tempt him to kiss her, how he controlled himself at times only he knew.

The heat of the moment made them kiss more passionately. The room was filled with low moan, they were enjoying swallowing down each other's saliva, dancing with each other's tongue and exploring each other's mouth. As they broke out from the kiss, they looked at each other with their eyes full of passion. Moving toward her neck, he nuzzled them and left a trail of kisses their, Ridhima's moans turned louder.

Armaan stopped kissing her and hugged her. He just knew to control himself around herself which was really hard. Even Ridhima knew, if she hadn't been pregnant, they would have made hot sizziling love. But now as she was pregnant, he didn't try to do more than kissing as to him his wife and baby's life was way more important.

After a while, they were still cuddled up to each other, Ridhima was snuggling on his chest. From few months, she was having difficulty doing anything because of her bump thus Armaan  didn't let her do anything.

Like Riddhi's time, he took her on walk for a little while as fresh air was necessary, then he would tell stories to his two babies and one upcoming baby.

"Armaan, you really don't want us to know anything about the baby except the condition of the baby?" Ridhima asked, with her eyes closed.

"Yes, I really don't want to know but if you want to know there is no refusal" he said, giving her peck on he forehead.

Ridhima smiled and pecked him back on forehead "so I am going to name the baby this time" she said with a wide grin.

"absolutely" he said capturing her lips in his.

In the evening, Armaan picked Riddhi up in her arms, who was back in the afternoon. As for Ridhima, he side hugged her and took them down for dinner. By then, he had become a professional in cooking and his babies just adored his foods.

As they stepped down carefully, Ridhima's eyes raised up and she looked at the ultrasounds. When they shifted here, Armaan had shifted Riddhi's ultrasounds too and now they were joined by the upcoming baby's ultrasound.

Armaan noticed her stare at the beautiful ultrasounds. He still wondered what great power God has given to woman, they created miracles by giving birth to babies.

"Riddhi go and take your place" Armaan said to Riddhi, kissing on her cheek and she too kissed back but her kiss was a sloppy one which made Armaan laugh. He so loved his baby's antics.

Once her daughter had run down, he hugged Ridhima more tightly "what are you thinking?" he asked her in soft tone.

"Armaan, I still can't believe that in few days, we'll be parents of two kids. This feel so great" she said with her eyes moist. It felt to her that till a day back she was a baby and now she had a beautiful baby, Riddhi and one was on it's way.

"I know jaan, It feels magical" he said squeezing her back. "So how you thought about any name?" he asked curiously.

"hmm, let it remain a surprise" she teased him, with a smile on her face.

As usually her smile lightened up his soul. He just felt to keep looking at her. "papa mama" Riddhi called from the dinning table.

Armaan shook his head with a sweet smile and took Ridhima there. He served both of them and then sat down and served himself. "you know, I can at least serve all of you" she said with a frown.

"I know Mrs Ridhima Armaan Mallik but this Mr Armaan Mallik, as in husband of yours loves being at your service" he said with a grin. He knew really well how to handle her wife. He really loved being at her service but he also knew that she loved doing all this so he always let her do that but right she was on a strict rest so he was doing what he loved the most. Being at the service of his family.

Hey guys,
Finally here is the next part after two weeks and three days but you all know the reason: I was in Pakistan for holidays. I really hope you liked the part :D
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read in the future too. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in January (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D
All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.
And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish