kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
in the kitchen geeta's mom is saying that Geeta speakin in front of everyone was surprising...and then her mom thnx the mami for helping geeta.   geeta comes in the kitchen and takes over the cooking from her mom...and everyone is watchig her and geeta says why are u all looking at me like that..i m only cooking food...mami has taught me a lot but there is a lot more to learn.  Geeta's mom is very happy with the outcome...and they all have an emotional moment.   there is a festival for brother and sister..and they explain the meaning....

Mami says today whatever u ask from the paretns they have to give...and the kamya asks shall i help u guys as i was getting bored alone...and her mom in law says no we will do all and if ur father in law sees it then we will have to hear it....and kamya goes away.     Kamya comes in the living room and sits and then geeta comes to her...and geeta says why are u crying...kamya says its in my destiny now...and geeta says i will talk to my parents to accept u as the youngest DIL of this house and kamya happy.   the festivities are going on.   Geeta says i found a way to get dad happy.   She walks in and her dad yells thinking its his wife...and then he says oh geeta its u...then she brings ladoos and he says u made it and he eats it and everyone is happy.  Geeta says papa u ...brother and bhabhi and he gets mad again...and Geeta says today is the festival for brother sister and whatever i ask for u have to give...and she is crying.   and then she is telling him about his principals and tells him to forgive them...and Dr. Bhagat says  rahul kamya come here.   he says whatever happened was not right but i know that rahul cant decide this big step without telling me so u must have pressured me...so cause of geeta i accept ur relationship..  everyone is happy.   Rahul says thank you to geeta and kamya doesnt look happy.