Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanths how exactly did the Saxen'as become poor all of the sudden !! It can't really be due to the marriages they only paid for one and fine they had two engagement ceremonies as well but seriously that much is enough to have them scraping for every penny hard to believe. There is no purpose according to me other then forcing Arushi on us !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

The precap is at the tail end of d episode??? URGH
they cud have just shown it at the start n finished off or at least most part of it today itself.....

y show Sax,,Thakura at breakfast,,,n all...a clear filler episode!!

And deprive Aarushi of her limelight ......!!! They did  not want to be at the receiving end of swinging and screeching Aarushi ..so they kept her to the end
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

The only purpose was to bring Arushi to the forefront and showcase her wonderful, multi layered acting and character and punishing us for requesting changes to Pratigya, the serial.

we are stunned by that display..now that walking talking mannequin can retire and do what she does best ...Be  a prop

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Aeryn,

If this track was to show that pratigya is imperfect..then we already know that....no need to waste a track on that...I simply am unable to understand the purpose of this track..

was it show that Shakthi has a loving heart..Thakur's can be good inlaws..

Sax can fight if pushed to corner..

marriage sends girl's family to penury

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE ??

What can I tell you tanths? I too fail to see any purpose in this track

Prats is imperfect but consciously or inconsciously she acts as if she has all the right answers...I already knew this fact but why highlightening it again without showing her to grow and learn?

Saxes' poverty came out of the blue....I still don't see how they got so poor suddenly.....they had not shed a penny for their two elder children marriages, don't tell me they have spent it all on Aarushi?!

Shakti has a loving a heart at least when his family (apart from his wife) is concerned...already knew that. What he feels towards aarushi is not love but lust IMO...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanths how exactly did the Saxen'as become poor all of the sudden !! It can't really be due to the marriages they only paid for one and fine they had two engagement ceremonies as well but seriously that much is enough to have them scraping for every penny hard to believe. There is no purpose according to me other then forcing Arushi on us Kesar is still in the same position, saxes will forgive the brat eventually, in fact this track has ruined the personalities of the main characters and made the Tachurs who were portrayed as cunning and sly gullible, easily fooled !!!

Binny,

I have seen families having a tough time [financially] after the daughter's  marriage...but I have never seen a family going bankrupt  over a marriage..and esp famillies like Sax..who never spend on anything and are careful  about every penny..

They have not given any costly edu to Adarsh or Pratigya ....Neither are they frivolous..and they are a double income family...This is one thing that I dont understand..

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Yes they have always portrayed crimes inflicted upon women yet falter where consequences are concerned who would believe she left TN without a scratch KN would have gotten what he wanted the first night !!! Prats was a disappointment she truly needs to learn how to fight for the truth regardless of who may be in front of her she cannot pick and choose when to fight for justice !! I had hoped for Kesar to speak up regardless of it's effect it would have been a good start !

I truly think Kesar opening her mouth would be more dangerous for her than anyone else.... if she has to retaliate then I would like her to be sly, cunning, to act in such a manner that Thakurs wouldn't have a way to know she's behind it.....but i don't see that coming, that wouldn't be Kesar at all....
Edited by Aeryn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

I truly think Kesar opening her mouth would be more for her than anyone else.... if she has to retaliate then I would like her to be sly, cunning, to act in such a manner that Thakurs wouldn't have a way to know she's behind it.....but i don't see that coming, that wouldn't be Kesar at all....

wasn't this track started for the express purpose of bringing Kesar to the forefront...so what happened now ??
-Sheena- thumbnail

Binny,

I have seen families having a tough time [financially] after the daughter's  marriage...but I have never seen a family going bankrupt  over a marriage..and esp famillies like Sax..who never spend on anything and are careful  about every penny..

They have not given any costly edu to Adarsh or Pratigya ....Neither are they frivolous..and they are a double income family...This is one thing that I dont understand..

Saxes tracks never makes any sense and we are gluten to punishment as have to watch them.  They are so removed from reality and over the top melodramatic that there is no point to think about logic.  It seems that they need something new to cry over every week so they bring out all these self destructive tracks.
...Binny... thumbnail

Binny,

Exactly thanths it is difficult to accept this even more so then Arushis decision to marry KN she has always been rash with her decisions so this was no exception, I have been trying to figure this one out ever since they showed naina ji selling her jewelery for money... anyways no point in looking for any logic !!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

I truly think Kesar opening her mouth would be more for her than anyone else.... if she has to retaliate then I would like her to be sly, cunning, to act in such a manner that Thakurs wouldn't have a way to know she's behind it.....but i don't see that coming, that wouldn't be Kesar at all....

Actually Kesar does have the ability to be sly it was first portrayed when she helped prats escape it was nothing short of courageous coming from her and the  Tachurs are still oblivious as to her assistance !! This track was specifically meant for Kesar with prats support her character was supposed to strengthen I guess the CV's have changed their minds !