Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gouri

the only word which comes when i hear that name is NON EXISTING one😆...

but ...from the show and story perspective.... she was needed to create some drama element in the show....

ok..now for this we need not got to the history of CV's where they have misused the chemo's...but let us just flow with the current story

many of us said that Vicky babu would have been better instead of Anni...but from the point of Arjun and MSK's weakness... Annie..a SISTER was needed.....

we all can never ignore the fact that Bro sister relation can be one deep and beautiful relation........and the CV's just wanted to create drama around this...
i wish they would have giving the back story of character ...it would have made our task of accepting the sister easier.....

basically we have seen MSK not melt to anyone.......the only 2 people who had hold on him were Dadi and Geet..Geet more i can say..so when suddenly this sister was introduced ....everyone found it going belong MSK's character......

But a loving and caring brother would do all that MSK has done for his sister

but still one fact remains

MSK HAS NO SISTER😃🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: winona

I think today also we will get a filler episode unless CVs throw a surprise like Saturday.

They r saving the best for saturday..so yeah mayb today also a filler episode🤔..but I will not mind a filler like yesterday if it shows some good office scenes and my golgappa scene☺️😛...
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geet will hv golgappas... n Maan will only take her there... as Maan is fully aware that she is bhuki...n she loves chatpat khana....

n then will tell her..i know u din eat the breakfast.... y din u tell me the truth that u din wanna eat it......
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Maansa and Winona:I won't b surprised if MSK books a whole golgappa center specially for his Gith or starts distributing golgappas to entire office so that Geet too can hv it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anu - haila...tum logical bhi likh sakti ho??? i dinno that... 😆😆😆
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo there are so many brilliant ideas in that thread. hope they use atleast some of them
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

I was just saying it in FB..😆

what shall we do to CV's if they do not continue with the Gol Gappa sean😃😈...

all had just one answer.......🤬 the CV's🤣🤣🤣

so the conclusion is if the CV's want to be safe.......they better show some Gol Gappa sean
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Gouri:I want to see both feeding each other those golgappas☺️..and if possible Geet can sit on his lap and hv the golgappas☺️☺️☺️😆😆
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anu agree with you. NE is good for the story only she should have been mentioned earlier.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anu:Well I m sure if CVs hv shown that golgappa scene...there will b a continuation today🤔...After all Geet is still shown empty stomach and its not good for the baby na...MSK will see to it Geet has something whatever she wishes😳