Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I so want Taare Hai Baarati to play in the BG during Maaneet's shaadi😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Tare hai barati,
chandani hai yeh barat
Saatho phere honge ab haato mein lekar haath
Saatho phere honge ab haato mein lekar haath
Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baati hum

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay guys i am typing from my Mob....something wrong with my Net...I hope Kal tak Teek Ho jaaye....

Will see u all tomorrow

Good Night Guys

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hv just posted snapshots of mahi aaja seq. in picture gallery thread...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
it seems noone is here...nywy i am feeling sleepy too...in winter cant resist for long to snug under the blanket 😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maaneetian

hi
dekha aaj ka episode..very cute and hilarious

hi aditi...sorry babes...i was here i promise just around!!! Nooooooo noooooooo go...aditi come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!😭

Hi jes....

hi mags....

all of my sexy shishters/mother is here??
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Idiots  ...finally got some time to write something after so many days ....

todays epi was good πŸ˜Š ....funny and hilarious too at times ....πŸ˜†

Liked the Maan Geet convo where Maan tells her that she is bholi and dunno what the likes of Arjun would do , and him being NT's brother already is bad thing ...Maan just doesnt trust him ...what Geet said is true as well, just coz someone is related to a bad person doesnt mean that person himself is bad ...a lot of things and experiences go in building a persons character and not everyone copes with circumstances in the same way ....as they say " Paanchon ungliyaan ek si nahi hoti " ...i loved her dialogue ke isse insaaniyat kehte hai ....well i have this gut feeling Arjun is not that bad and still doesnt know the entire truth about what really happened .....in yesterdays epi like an elder brothetr he gave advice to Geet and i somehow feel that he will not let down Geet's trust in him....lets see how the cvs bring it about ....

Nakul is such a sweetie ...him asking MSK what he is searching for ...a file ...OMG that was too funny ...the look on Maans face ...πŸ˜† Maan making breakfast , Nakul kitna pareshan ho gaya , bechaara ...

Haaiiii Maan ki ankhon mein oniony aansoon ..😭   me coming to wipe them MaanπŸ€— ....the way he looks around to see whether anyone saw him is so cute and loved his expressions then ...

I'm likikn the  daadi Annie duo πŸ˜ƒ ....the way they tease him is so sweet and cute ...aur sahi bhi hai na ..what do sisters do besides tease their bros and bhabhis...πŸ˜†  ) and this dadi is none less ...hamey kabhi outhouse main banaye huye pakwaan khilaye nahi ....i died laughing ....🀣 oh haan Maan cheese bhi dal dena πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wow... kitna pyaara munda hai yeh ....breakfast in bed for his wifey ....and how proudly he serves it to her ...and Geet not liking the smell and  yet eating to please him , akhir kitne pyaar se banaya hai ...😊.great expressions Guru and Drashti ......aur naashta bikul aisa hona chaiye HEALTHY  !!!!  YESSS !!!!

Geet doesnt eat the omlette and usko kuchh chatpatta chahiye... ...achaar  but obviously , and Nakul says aap toh Maans sir ka taste jaanti hai ...little did she know that Maan would come to know that she didnt eat the breakfast he made for her ....

Gol Gappey....yum yum ...poor Geet not eaten anything and Maan knows it too.....i can imagine her haalat ...i had a severe craving for pani puris and bhel puris when i was preggers ...in the middle of the night would hover around the house looking for spicy chips .....would love to see Maan get the gol gappey for her in the office ....just imagine how that would be .....and Geet should tell him she doesnt like angrezi naashta....

Arjun aur Annie ke beech mein kuchh kuchh ho raha hai ....looks quite interesting , lets see how this goes ...

dekhte hain kal kya hota hai ....

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hi aditi...sorry babes...i was here i promise just around!!! Nooooooo noooooooo go...aditi come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!😭

Hi jes....

hi mags....

Hey finally watched the epi and posted my take .....

Hey shivu ...how are u hun .....
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Hi jes....

hi mags....

tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye....with the blanket waiting for me...i hate to blabber alone...but if u r here then fine....
Hey aditi ...u r back again ...good πŸ˜Š
hey girls i read somewhere that 10th jan is Maaneet wedding , kya yeh sachh hai  or just rumours ?
/