Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Okay, here's another idea -

Why don't I just create a separate topic, and include EVERYONE under each category? So you can vote for who you want. That's how the Gryffies seem to be doing it.

I think that would be less stressing, but anything works for me. What do you guys think? Which should it be?
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Okay, here's another idea -

Why don't I just create a separate topic, and include EVERYONE under each category? So you can vote for who you want. That's how the Gryffies seem to be doing it.

I think that would be less stressing, but anything works for me. What do you guys think? Which should it be?

ya it wud b better n i m looking forward 2 itπŸ˜ƒ

j y o t i thumbnail
rashmi ur second idea is much more better and easier😊
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok... my nomines.. Head of house: rashmi..

prefects: nishani and j y o t i
seeker : me.. πŸ˜†

and the rest i'll write later got to think
meghavi thumbnail

Yah, I agree with the 2nd idea, too😊

Guys before ..we start this or something ..can we introduce ourselves?  ..lolz.  I mean I visit the section...but I unno that many members.  And most of u guys know each other ..but I don't😳  It will only take a lil while!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

The ravenclaws are doing something like this :

ID:

------

ID: Meghavi.  Nick Name/(or wht ppls call me ) : Megs/Megz
hobbies:I like to play Tennis and Badmintion I like to watch soccer on TV, ummm...I like to read whn im bored.  I have a rock collection ..but I dun add to it anymore..lolz.

Worst subject or weakness : I dun like math

----

If u guys could juz fill that in ..or something ...it will help me ..know u guys better..lolz.

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Great idea Megz.

ID: *Rashmi*, but people call me Rash, Rasherz, and all that embarassing stuff.
hobbies: Reading, writing, surfing the net.

Worst subject or weakness: Physics. I mean, eew. I have no idea why I'm even doing it.
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Hufflepuff voting takes place here. So please don't go through with the orgiinal idea of nominations - just cast your vote in that thread.. EVERYONE has to vote! Edited by *Rashmi* - 18 years ago
j y o t i thumbnail
nice idea megs

id: jyoti
hobbies: reading, playing sports, skating, shopping, and juss chillin
worst subject or weakness:rash i hate physics to!lol i juss wish i could drop it but semester is over in 3 weeks!
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Lol, I want to drop it too, but at the same time, I don't. I don't know why, I have mixed feelings about it. It's not like I see myself actually doing anything career-wise with that subject, but I guess Physics IS good for everyday-life, that's why I'm doing it. But still... if it becomes too hard to keep up with, I'll consider dropping it. Right about now it's REALLY hard (and I mean really! The end-of-term exam was sooooo horrible!), but still, it's bearable... heh.
meghavi thumbnail

hey guys ..

Found some stuff ..check it out : from - www.hufflepuffpride.com ..maybe u all saw it before ..but im posting it here ..so all the hufflepuff stuff is in one thread. 

-------

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ohhh ..and after the voting is over and we have the results ..we can use these :

Rashmi ..maybe u could edit ur first post on this thread ..and add this, there.😊