Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

j y o t i thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
commmon ppl!!!!!!! where r all the hufflepuffians at????????????
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: j y o t i

giganto and hairy

nxt: nearly headless nick

Ghost.

Next - Badger

-----------

Well ..sry guys ..I haven't been that active here ...its cuz I was away for the past week ..but im bac now!  And Happy New Year to you guys!

meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: j y o t i

hey guys i juss went to the ravenclaw common room a saw they were picking prefects, i was wondering if any hufflepuffians wanted to continue this in our house as well

please reply soon! 😊

yah, that'd be cool.😛

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kool.....i would like to be one... no actually i want to be a seeker
j y o t i thumbnail

Originally posted by: daniel_4ever

kool.....i would like to be one... no actually i want to be a seeker

lol😆

maybe we should create a quidditch team as well

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
pls include me in the quidditch team 😛
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Hey, that would be great.

Let's see... there are usually two prefects in each house, one boy and one girl, but seeing as we're all girls, two girls works. And also, how about a Head of House?

So...

Head of House -

Prefect #1 -
Prefect #2 -

Quidditch Team:

Chaser #1 -
Chaser #2 -
Chaser #3 -
Beater #1 -
Beater #2 -
Seeker -
Keeper -

Let the nominations begin!
j y o t i thumbnail
Rashmi should we nominate the ppl who we think are most suited for each position?

if so i nominate u for head of house 😊
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Yes, Jyoti, you nominate who you feel is best for the position. You can also nominate yourself, if you think you'll be suited.

I think I'll make a poll or a separate topic with all nominations... hmm, not sure yet. Maybe we can all come up with a form of deciding.

If you've been nominated, you can post saying whether you accept or decline the nomination (a nomination won't immediately guarantee you the position, it'll just enter you in the final list)

Thank you for nominating me, Jyoti. I accept the nomination 😊
*Rashmi* thumbnail
I nominate Nishani and j y o t i as prefects. I nominate daniel_4ever as Seeker, and #1 angel and anglina as Beaters. Also, I nominate meghavi as Keeper (she seems like a safeguarding person to me! 😆 )

Also, you can't nominate a person who has been nominated already for a particular category. For example, Jyoti has nominated me as Head of House, so you can't nominate me for Head of House again - you can, however, nominate me for another category, or nominate another person for Head of House.