New Article: Pooja Gor in Jubilee Comedy Circus..

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thursday, December 23, 2010 | 3:07:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments

Jay Soni, Pooja Gor in Jubilee Comedy Circus..

Sony's Jubilee Comedy Circus to see some interesting celebrities...

It's a Jubilee celebration for Sony TV's Comedy Circus, after Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo it's time for some laughter amidst the backdrop of Circus on small screen.

A source from the industry informs, "This season, Jubilee Comedy Circus will see few new faces apart from those who we are seeing for the past few seasons. The pairings are as follows - Bharti Singh-Manish Paul, Saloni Daini-Rehman Khan, Rajiv Thakur- Pooja Gor, Rajiv Nigam- Krushna Abhishek, Jaswant Singh- Pratima Kazmi, VIP-Jay Soni."

The judges' panel has not yet been decided as Shekhar Suman is presently busy with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The first episode which was shot on 21st December was judged by Archana Puran Singh and the guest celebrity judge, Mithun Chakraborthy.

Pooja Kanwal (of fame Sasural Genda Phool) will be the new host of the show.

We contacted Manish Paul, Bharti Singh, Pooja Gor, Rehman Khan and they confirmed their presence on the show.

The new Season of Comedy Circus launches on 24th December..

Look forward to the magic of this season!! 

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
PG and comedy ........hmmm it will be interesting to watch how she performs.Parvati was also there and she won.I am not a big fan of this show but all the best to her πŸ˜ƒEdited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arine_123

PG and comedy ........hmmm it will be interesting to watch how she performs.Parvati was also there and she won.I am not a big fan of this show but all the best to her πŸ˜ƒ

Me neither and I think comedy is very hard to pull offπŸ˜•...I wish she does wellπŸ˜ƒ...at least she will have an experience...you should try everythin once in lifeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for sharing!! ...Good Luck to her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will watch this  show only  4  pooja gor ; she s all rounder,my best wishes 2 her 

fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good luck to her.. find the show really crappy but it will be good for her acting career
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Comedy is something difficult to perform. hope she understands that. best wishes for her. never seen her in comedy style. hope she does well.
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good luck to her😊... bt i hope pratigya will not compromised... she's gng to be really bzy...πŸ˜•
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All the best for her, i hope it goes well for her.